New Girl

As Sadie and Finn walked to their next class people kept staring at them because they were holding hands to their second period, also they didnt know who the red head Sadie Sink was. As they entered class they let go of their hands and they sat down in the back. Millie strolled in looking angry ass hell. Glaring at Sadie as she sat down with her friend.

"Finn!" Wyatt whispered talked making his way to a desk in front of Finn. "What?" Finn replied.
  " why did I hear rumors you were dating someone??" He said still not acknowledging Sadie's presence. Finn rolled his eyes. "That was quick" he said looking to Sadie who just chuckled. "Wait...Wowowowo" wyatt said looking at Sadie. "I have no idea who you are but-" wyatt started but sadie interrupted him saying "Its Sadie" "Ok well Sadie are you dating my best friend? And arent you new here?" Wyatt asked glaring at finn with his last sentence. "Were not dating and today is my first day here."
Sadie replied.
"We just held hands on our way here...." Finn said looking at Sadie. "Ok no offense um..Sadie but why the hell would you hold hands with a stranger." Wyatt said still glaring at Finn.
  Sadie chuckled again.
"That's the thing Wyatt. Were not strangers." Finn said giving Sadie a smile. Remember Wyatt? I told you the year we met. About my best friend..." finn said still looking at sadie who shared him a warm smile. Wyatts eyes widened. "Your the red head that finn was head over heals about?" Wyatt blurted almost loud enough for everyone to hear. "Dude shut the fuck up" Finn whispered yelled to Him as Millie kept glaring at Sadie from wyatts out burst.

  Break

As second period ended Sadie, Finn and Wyatt made their way to where they always meet up. As they walked the hallway Sadie kept hearing whispers about her like; that's her, finns dating her, the slut held hands with finn, out of all the girls he couldve chosen. Sadie just rolled her eyes and continued walking beside Finn.

  They went to the back of the school were Noah and another guy was, already their. "Hey guys" finn said.
"Who's that?" The other guy said.
Sadie stepped forward "I'm Sadie".
"Shes mine and Finns Friend." Noah said to the guy.
  "Wait you know her too?" Wyatt said completely confused.
"Its a long story" sadie said with her skateboard hidden behind her back. "Wheres your skate board?" Noah asked.
  "You have a skate board?" The guy said suprised.
  "Yep" sadie said pulling her skateboard out.
  "I'm caleb" the guy said.
"So why did I hear rumors about you guys dating?" Noah said looking at Sadie with a hint of sadness in his eyes.
"Were not." Sadie said sitting down next to Noah.
  "They just held hands to our second period." Wyatt said sitting next to Caleb leaving Finn standing alone.
"Why tho?" Noah said sounding kinda annoyed.
  "Cause were best friends, and millie tried holding my hand so I grabbed Sadies" finn said looking at sadie. "That bitch has a problem" sadie said getting up.
"How are you guys best friends?" Noah, and caleb said at the same time.
"Its a long story..." Wyatt replied for Sadie and Finn.
  "You know too?" Caleb said.
Wyatt just nodded and stood with Sadie and Finn.
"Expect two more new people tomorrow" Sadie said looking at her phone.
  "Siblings?" Noah asked.
"My other best friends. And dont worry their guys." Sadie said putting her phone in her pocket.
"Cool" finn said extending cool.
"Don't be jealous Finn" sadie said chuckling and patting his shoulder. Finn just grinned at Sadie.

  Sadie had 3rd period with Noah, 4th with Noah,Caleb, and Finn. 5th with Wyatt and Noah. And 6th with Finn. It was after school and Finn and Sadie walked out together with their skate boards. "I gotta go but I'll see you tomorrow." Sadie said giving finn a hug. "We meet at the back in the morning before school. I'll see you later beau" Finn said hugging her back. Sadie let go hopping on her skate board as guys watched amazed and girls watched disgusted.

Heyooooo. Make sure to comment and vote. The next chapter is gonna be about Jaeden and Lucas coming to their new school!!
Make sure to vote and comment pleaseee. I get like 30 reads on each chapter and only 6 vote:( please vote! I would appreciate a lot bc it tells me if people are enjoying it also with comments. Also go read Assasin Lovers by wtf-hope-fanfics and read fadie- is this wrong? By writtenby-h
These stories r amazing!