二 ❥ two

Depuis le début

You took another step forward, not knowing that there's a huge rock in front of you. Your face met the grassy ground first. You could feel them staring at you.

'Oh no no no no no.!' you started to panic. You immediately stood up and took out your pepper spray, aiming at the two of them.

"Look, I didn't mean to be an ass and stop this, but you seriously need to stop" you walked slowly towards them. Your one hand with the pepper spray and the other was the plastic bag of the sodas.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" asked the man with silver hair in confusion. You aimed the pepper spray at him. "Look, I don't know who's the bad guy here but I will NOT seriously will NOT hesitate to spray you" you glared at him.

He scoffed. "A little girl wants to fight me with a damn pepper spray, how fucking cute" he smirked foldinh his arms in front of his chest. His build up chest.

'Oh my God..' your face started to heat up.

"I am not a little girl! I'm 18!" you stomped your feet on the ground.

"You don't look like it"

You then looked at the huge tank top man, he was unconsious.

"You killed them?!" you looked at the man in front of you in disbelief. He then smiled devilishly. Your eyebrows met in the center once again.

"What? Scared little girl? I'm giving you time to run~" his smirk grew wider. You scoffed.

"Like I will run, idiot" you smirked back. "In fact, I will not run and treat your wounds!" You pointed at him.

"Huh? I don't need it, it'll fucking heal anyway" you sighed.

"You're hopeless" your shoulders sunk. You then grabbed his arm and went to an abandoned bus stop you walked passed on your way home. As you got there, you made him sit as you also did it in front of him.

"For the record, I'm just letting you do this because I'm tired and you're cute" he mumbled the last part. "What?" you raised a brow. "Just hurry the fuck up" you glared at him.

Luckily, you always bring your box of band aids, just in case you and your brother get hurt. You held up your slightly wet handkerchief (you wetted it with water from the bottled water you bought.

"H-hey! I don't want you putting shit on my face!" he glared at your band aid's design. It was Hello Kitty designed.

"Fucking stay still" you growled as he keeps on moving while you treat his wounds.

'His cheeks are soft' you thought as you caressed his cheek while treating it. 'So soft..!'

"What are you doin?"

"Ah- I was checking if there are more wounds on your f-face!" you stuttered, looking away from him with visible blush on your cheeks.

"Hah?" he raised a brow.

You then looked down to see that his hands were slightly bleeding as well.

"Hey, your hands.." You pointed out. You then felt your phone vibrate. You then took it out, hearing (ur ringtone). Your brother, King, sent you a message.

🌸🌸🌸

From : Brother King (•ω•)
Subject : Go home now!
(Y/n) go home, its already late. What took you so long? If you're not home within 15 minutes, we'll go look for you
:;(∩'﹏'∩);:

🌸🌸🌸

You texted him back and looked back at the man whose you didn't notice was taking a nap on your shoulder.

"W-what the-?" you blushed madly because of this. You pinched his (not harmed) cheek to wake him up, and it worked.

"Ah- shit" he sat up and looked at you. "I need to go now, um..?" you looked at him. "No, I won't fucking tell my name" you sighed. "I'll think of a nickname then" you smirked.

"Anyways here" you handed him your band aid box. "Just take it, you need it more than I do anyway" you gave him a small smile before turning back.

"Until we meet again" you smiled warmly. His eyes widened, looking at your retreating figure.

'Until we meet again, huh?' he thought, as he slightly blushed.

'Nah, she'll just leave me alone after she knows who I am'

🌸🌸🌸

A silver haired man stared at the sky, missing the warmth he felt when his beloved touched his face.

He sighed, and rubbed his temples.

"God, I miss her so much"

🌸🌸🌸

Whoop! New chap once again!
Hope u like it (。'▽'。)♡

Oyasuminasai~💕 (๑・ω-)~♥"

- h a m s t u h 🐹

Edited : A p r i l 2 4 , 2 0 1 9