Chapter 1~ Meeting Elizabeth

*☆* Meeting Elizabeth *☆*
-Josh's POV-

My eyes flutter open at the feeling of ice cold water hitting my face. It takes me a couple of seconds for my mind to catch up with my brain but as soon as it does-
"ADAM!!" I yell loud enough for the whole dorm to hear. I push myself off of my now soaking mattress, walk out of my room and follow the sound of laughter. It doesn't sound actually like Adams laughter but I'm tired so I assume it is.
I pass many rooms which some of my dorm mates are probably sleeping but I could give less of a fuck. I know. I know. I probably shouldn't be this mad for my clown of a friend for soaking me with water but I can't control my anger. It's basically radiating off my body. I finally reach Adams door and swing it open just to stop dead in my tracks from the most amazing sight.

"Brooo, why are you wet?" Adam says which would probably make me even more mad if I could get my attention of this literal angel sitting in front of me.

She all wavy blonde hair that extends its length to just below her shoulders. Her eyes, man I don't even know how to describe them. Their just these fucking amazing blue eyes that I can't seem to not stare into. I love my eyes down to her mouth. She has such good lips if I could just suc-

"cough cough" I look at Adam who has the most sly smirk on his face. "Since you finally decided to wake up and join us I must introduce you to Amelia's friend, Elizabeth.".

We make eye contact and she gives me this huge smile and stands up, which gives me a great view of her toned body. Her long tan legs walk over to me and she wraps her arms around my chest.

"Hey" she giggles and pulls away from the hug, "it's so nice to finally meet you! Amelia told me a lot about you guys" she says with her smile still on her face.

"Good things I hope" I chuckle.

"Of course" Amelia cuts in. I send Adam a glare to control his bitch while I'm trying to make small chat.

"Okay well erhm, since you guys meet. Me and Amelia we're gonna head to this party you guys wanna join?" Adam asks us, well mostly me since Amelia is already excitedly telling Elizabeth that she has the perfect dress for her to wear.

"Sure, ill be there. Text me the address later." I respond.

"Ok cool well since there's a couple of hours before the party wanna go meet up with some of the guys Josh?" Adam asks me with a side waysides glance and I get the memo.

"Okay yeah" I say before getting one last glance at Elizabeth.

~
OKAY WELL GUYS. THIS IS MY FIRST EVER BOOK, EVER CHAPTER , EVER WORDS. SO DO NOT JUDGE TOOOO HARD HAHAHA ANYWAY ELIZABETHS POV NEXT CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ENJOYED x
~bay