Chap. 3 (Side -Kick)

"Your better? For God shake Wade-" He cut me off quickly, "It's Deadpool now." He said grabbing a small elastic red mask from the bag and messing with it carefully. "Deadpool? Really?"

He looked up at me with a weird  look. "Yeah. It's fucking awesome" I laughed, "I'm not calling you DeadPool- Wade this is ridiculous. What do you even need me for?" He sighed jamming the mask back into the bag.

"I need a badass sidekick, come on, it's like the best revenge story ever told." I raised an eyebrow, "Revenge on Whom?" He beard his teeth. "On the fucker who did this this shit to me." He pulled off his hood to revel his mangled skin, it still looked like Wade but, a slightly dis formed him.

"What the hell.." I muttered, "I need your help to get my hot back" he said pulling his hood down again. "When were you ever hot?" I asked with a snark laugh,  though the comment was completely irevevent, he was quite stunning, it was funny how upset he got.

"Awe thanks Sierra, I did miss you most sweet comments" he snapped standing up quickly. "Are you in or not?" His voice went cold. "What's in it for me?" I said crossing my arms, and returning to my slumped stance. "Money. I can get you out if this shit hole." I smiled, "ouch. I thought it was nice here" he didn't laugh, "Are you in?" He repeated. "Whatever" I said looking away, I seen him smile from the corner of my eye. "We'll be in touch. Just wait" he said before  grabbing his bag and taking off.