Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

Your in Lance's room doing his makeup.

L(ance): Girl I am sooo glad you said you'd do my makeup because I was finna have Hailey do it but you do it-

Y/n: Better

You had interrupted him. You both laugh and then the bitch walks in.

H: Oh hey y/n I didn't know you were with Lance.

Y/n: Well I am

H: Damn chill. I was just in here to ask if Lance was ready to go to the party... but since your with him I assume he's busy.

Y/n: Yea... you assume a lot of things. But I'm doing his makeup so your gonna have to wait.

H: Omg Lance... I would've done it for you. I mean, I do makeup better than y/n after all...

L: Sorry Hailey but you don't need to be such a Bitch to my sister. And actually she does makeup better soooo

Y/n: So bye bitch

H: Damn y/n.. I thought we were friends... guess not🤷🏽‍♀️ I guess you do have a reason to be mad though... I mean c'mon, all of you brothers, your parents too, like me more than you😬 sorry not sorry

Y/n: Listen bitch. I'm the one who got you with Brandon... AND LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU GOT WITH MY BROTHER JUST TO FUCKING FUCK HIM THEN BREAK HIS HEART AFTER A MONTH!!!!

B: **walks in the room after listening to eVeRyThInG they just said** Wait what....

Y/n: Brandon!!?

H: Brandon I-

B: Get out

H: Please just let me explain....... I love you and I never meant to hurt y-

B: I sed get the fuck out!

Hailey rolls her eyes and leaves. I continue doing Lance's makeup to make it less awkward. Brandon has a year that rolled down his cheek then he left to his room

Y/n: I'm gonna go talk to him... not now but later

L: Ok... just make it fast.

Y/n: I will....

30 minutes later you finish doing his makeup and then you give him an outfit to wear. He leaves with his boyfriend to the party

G(avin): Hey y/n... can you take me to my friends house on your way to the party?

Y/n: Yea sure... just give me a minute

G: Ok

You go to Brandon's room and Knock in the door

B: Go away! **sobbing**

Y/n: Nope... I'm coming in

B: What

Y/n: I know your sad so let's talk.

B: Why??? Shouldn't you be with your bOyFrIeNd and the pArTy

Y/n: Nope... You know what they say, Bros before hoes

You bot start laughing

B: Your dumb for that😂

Y/n: I love you too

Brandon rolls his eyes and you sit on the edge of the bed.

Y/n: Talk to me...

Brandon and you talk about everything... you explain that she didn't wanna do it anymore because she actually love him and so Brandon decided to go to the party with you.

You get Gavin and you guys get in the car. You drop Gavin off, pick up Zoe and Cody, then go to the party.

You walk in and see Alex who runs up to you and kisses you

A: Hey babyyyyy! You cammmmeeee

Y/n: Are you drunk? Why do you taste like weed?? DID YOU EAT THOSE EDIBLES?!? OMG YOU HAD SOME BOOZE?!?

A: Noooooooo **childish voice**

Y/n: Omg... great, just great🤦🏽‍♀️😭

You told Alex to go to your car so you can take him home...  and he... RAN AWAY?!?

Y/n: This bitch actually just ran away... and this damn house so damn big I won't be able to find him😔🤦🏽‍♀️

You go and have a couple drinks, then a couple more, and a couple more, and then almost all of the edibles... with was hella bad... if you even had one yo ass would be trippin! (Bro I'm deadass... I be eating brownies and rice crispies and they HELLA STRONG!!😂, I would say I swear I'm a good child but...)

Your ass was tripping trippin... you were over there dancing on the dance floor (aka the huge ass 3rd living room that was made into a dance room) you were going crazy. You started grinding on people (even girls😂) and then you saw Hailey... You got full of anger because she was making out with someone, but it wasn't Brandon... you then noticed Brandon had saw then too and he was crying. This was before he said sorry for kicking her out.

You were pissed! She broke your brothers heart! THAT WHORE ASS BITCH HADN'T EVEN BROKEN UP WITH HIM YET!!! MEANING THAT SHE'S STILL CHEATING!!!! that's it...

You were stomping over to them. Hailey notice and stopped kissing him.

Y/n: You hoe ass bitch!! You just wanted to over my brother after all!!!

H: Oh plea-

You interrupted her, by punch her right in nose... then her stomach, then her face again. You dragged her by her hair all The was to the punch bowl and shoved her face in it to the point where she was drowning.

Y/n: YOU STUPID BITCH!!! YOU TRY TO STEAL ME FAMILY AWAY FROM ME FOR WHAT?!? TO FUCKIN CRUSH MY BROTHER'S HEART INTO S MILLION PIECES?!?

Everyone was watching... you heard some one on the phone with the police. You stopped and Hailey fell to the ground. You heard the guy she was kissing tell "SHE NOT BREATHING!!"
Brandon came up to you.

B: Y/n we gotta go! C'mon I'll drive!

You guys left. You got back home and Brandon left to go get Gavin and you went up to your room. Your mom and dad were still at work (btw you and your mom didn't go anywhere because she had to work late)

You were in the living room and then you heard a knock on the door. You thought it was Brandon and Gavin... but they have a key. You stood up and were shaking because of how scared you were.

P(olice): POLICE!!! OPEN THE DOOR

Y/n **whispers** shit....

You ran out the back door and called Brandon who had just pulled up. He said not to run so you went back inside.

They didn't let Brandon in... instead they busted through the door... next thing you knew you were in handcuffs being put in the back of the police car while Gavin and Brandon watched and called you mom and dad...

1088 words