Chapter 1

"You may now kiss the bride!" the priest announced.

Logan was watching his wedding with Celeste six years ago. He regretted all the things he was done to her, and now, he was longing her touch, and affection. Logan closed his laptop when Vincent, his right hand entered his office.

He looked at him and asked, "Is there any problem, Vincent?"

" The one sent by Amore Fashion will arrive later at five in the afternoon, sir Logan," Vincent informed him.

Logan looked at the clock hanging in his office. It was just after half past three in the afternoon, so he still had more than an hour before the designer sent by Amore Fashion arrived.

Amore Fashion has been the top in Europe when it comes to the fashion industry for three years. It is just one branch of the Morgan Group of Companies which is one of the leading companies in Europe.

All of their clothing designs have been popular with the tastes of different European races, such as the Italians and the French.

"Have you gotten any information on who they are sending, Vincent? " Logan asked Vincent.

It has been almost a year since they approached the Morgan Group of Companies for the merger of Moore and Morgan, but only two months ago, they responded and agreed.

Since then, it has been known who will be sent by Morgan to be their representative here in the country.

"Just a moment, and I'll get the folder, sir."

Vincent went out to get the information he gathered about the representative of the Morgan Group of Companies. When he got it, he immediately returned to Logan's office to tell what he found out.

"Her name is Celestine Green, thirty years old," the first information Vincent said.

Logan looked at Vincent and listened to what other information he had gotten about the girl.

"A designer from a small town in the country. According to Angelo's investigation, her parents died when she was twenty-four because of an accident they were involved in. She was the only one who survived that accident, and Morgan hired her to be a Fashion Designer in their company," he added.

Logan gasped because of what he found out."Do you have a picture of her?" Logan asked.

Vincent approached Logan and gave him the photo of the girl. He took it and looked at it.

The girl in the photo was beautiful. She was smiling, her lips were plump, and her skin was like  porcelain.

Logan stopped when he saw her eyes, eyes that were the same in his mind, the eyes of his wife, who died six years ago.

Logan handed the photo back to Vincent."Pick her up and take her to her place to stay while she's in the country," Logan ordered Vincent.

"No problem, sir."

When Vincent left, he continued his work.

Within six years, the Buenaventura Group of Companies has become popular not only in this city but also throughout the country.

A lot has happened in six years in the life of Logan and the company. Logan's Moore Groups of Companies and Jessica Alcantara's family's, Beta Groups of Companies reached an agreement. Due to this merger, Moore rose from the top 20, and it has joined the top 6 of the most successful companies in the whole country.

While Logan was busy with his work, suddenly, a woman entered. She was wearing a red dress that covered her sexy body, and she was smiling like a candidate in a pageant.