“Ahh” he moaned sexily brunching his legs up further so I could have more access. I gripped the bottom of his large member in my hand and moved it with in sync with my mouth.

“F*ck” he groaned arching and I knew he was ready for release. I ran my teeth down him gently, teasing him before bringing him to his first orgasm. He released in my mouth and I stayed between his legs taking as much as I could take. I watched him fell back against the bed, spent and panting. Licking my lips I began to kiss up his stomach and chest, lapping on my way up to his mouth.

“How was that?” I asked him huskily. He opened his eyes to look me straight in the eyes not saying a word but I knew he enjoyed it, very much! I smiled smugly and lent down to kiss his lips deeply as I maneuvered my body in a sitting position so my ass was in his lap, resting against his still hard member.

I looked down at his deep brown eyes as he stared up at me intently. Reaching out I stroked his face gently peering at him generously.

“I want you Avery” I whispered.

With those for words I watched excited as his brown eyes blaze that sexy royal blue. His hands took my hips tightly in his large hands and moved me against him; sitting up he pressed his face into my neck kissing and nipping my sensitive skin. I threw my head back moaning softly.

I couldn’t take it anymore! I reached down to grip him in my hands and placed him against my entrance. Our heavy breathing was the only thing filling the room as we never looked away from each other’s eyes. I slowly lowered myself on him, gasping at the size of him as he filled me.

“Ahhmm” I groaned.

Looking down at his face, I loved the pleasure consuming his expression. His eyes closed and mouth open in a silent moan. I crashed our lips together dipping my tongue into his warm sweet mouth.

When he pushed up against me bringing himself completely into me I lost it. My arms wrapped around his neck holding close as I began to move with him. we both gasped at how wonderful it felt being together like this. It help so much that I could smell his over powering lust and arousal filling the room mixing with mine.

The sweat was dripping from both of us as things got faster and more aggressive. Avery’s grip on my hips bit into my flesh painfully as he took over my movements lifting me up and down on him at the speed he wanted. I didn’t say anything or complain because I loved him taking control, hearing his growls and moans as he lost himself with me; this was what I long for so long ago, seeing him pull down his walls and show me the emotions that were hiding behind them.

Feel the emotions that were bound to show themselves but I wanted to be the one to see them, I wanted to be the one to bring them out and the ones that Avery shared.

His thrust became more forceful that I had to brace myself, holding him on the shoulders my nails biting into his skin.

“Ahh!” I whined into his ear right when the tip of him hit that one pleasurable spot that had me come undone. Avery had to wrap an arm around my back to keep me firmly against him as I shifted wildly.