•Chapter 2•

Jay p.o.v.

We were walking home and talking about random topics as always. Court, Tess, and CeCe couldn't make it for personal reasons, but ya know it is what it is.

Tyrik: So, when's the flight?

Tyrik---

Gender: Male

Color: Red

Food: Pizza

Friends: Tess, Court Samyere, Mk, Jay, and CeCe

Relationship: Unknown

Jay: Since we're leaving next week, I think next week.

I said sarcastically.

Tyrik: What day smart ass?

Jay: I'll tell you, don't worry.

We walked through the main streets of New York City and the lights are stunning at this time of night.

Samyere: These lights are gonna give me a seizure.

Mk: Quiet potato.

Samyere: Hush Smurf.

Mk: I'm only 4'9!!

Samyere: Just cause I have the skin of a potato, doesn't mean I am a potato!!

Me and Tyrik started laughing cause these two act like brother and sister, but you know they are enemies, because Mk won the April Fools Day competition we threw at school. For the most pranks obviously.

Tyrik: You two act like twins!

Mk: Shut the hell up Reek!!

We all headed to the bus station then waited for the bus. Whilst waiting, Mk started to get cold.... I could tell she is shivering and her teeth are chattering.

Jay: Mk, are you cold?

Mk: NO! Mk is perfectly fine!

She got interrupted with a sneeze... Her sneeze.

Tyrik: Want some warmth?

Mk: From where?

Mk didn't have a chance to answer when Tyrik wrapped his arms around Mk and held her close to his chest... She snuggled into his warmth and closed her eyes.

We all know Mk little crush for this man, so we don't speak about it, but we do take pictures.

Mk looked up at Tyrik and blush when he winked at her... I couldn't take it anymore so I just poured out all my emotion right then and there!

Jay: KISS HER PLEASE!!!

I think I ruined the moment, because Tyrik immediately let go and went back to his original spot, and Mk stood there freezing once more and staring daggers in my eyes........ Oops.

Samyere: I see the bus!!

Samyere yelled from the street and ran back at us then sprinted back into the street to see if he actually saw the right bus.

Samyere: Yeah it's the right one!!

Mk: Say I promise....

Samyere: Promise.

The bus, wasn't our bus instead the complete opposite! It's a trolley...

Jay: You said promise!!

Samyere: It's the street lights..

Mk is still staring daggers into my and Samyere eyes now.

Jay: Mk your turning blue.

Mk: I'm not cold!!

Samyere: Your petty.

Mk: Your an ass.

Tyrik: Oi....

Jay: Hehehe.... You people, are dumb!