Chapter 2

~~~~~Peter’s p.o.v~ ~

I could hear a major ringing in my ear as I leaned over to shut off the stupid alarm clock that I had set for 10:00a.m. I wanted to make sure that I didn’t sleep past ten today. I knew that Keira was going to show me around the town today if I asked her nicely.

Keira, now she was a different subject. Last night when I saw her tan bare ass, I swear I must’ve got hard. She was pretty, had that innocent, pure baby face that none of the girls I bedded had. I thought it was so adorable. She was adorable. And well, by what her mom told me in a hurry before she left, she was a sweet, out-going, ready to try anything new kinda person.

I lay in bed for about 5 minutes thinking about what she had said to me before I told her off. Yeah, she didn’t even have the time to say anything, and, being the cool and irresistible dude that I am, I pretended not to hear that sweet thing she could’ve whispered into my ear and I would’ve kissed her on the spot. Her words so irresistible and she didn’t even know it, ‘Goodnight Peter,’ is what she had said to me.

Now I know that this is sad, but no body has ever even said that to me since my father died. My mother doesn’t, or didn’t even say goodnight to me. I loved it.

Wake up Peter! Don’t go getting cocky!

Who the hell are you?

I’m you’re brain, you’re thinking it and I’m just making sure you are really awake!

I’m awake! Now go away!

Fine.

Man, I must be outta my mind. I got up, unwillingly, and showered. I pulled on some jeans and a dark blue T-shirt. I walked outta my room and saw Keira's door shut.

Maybe she is still sleeping; I’ll just go and wake her up. That’s a good guest present saying, ‘Hi! Thank you for letting my live here till my physco, drunkard, and lousy mother comes to her senses. And just to show my appreciation, here’s a personalized wake up call.’

Yep. That’s perfect, I decided as I silently opened the door to her room.

Instantly, I smelt my favorite scent a girl could possibly smell like. Jasmines. I loved that smell, especially on girls. It was the one my mother used at her wedding to my deceased father. Well, I adored that smell, and therefore, I adored her room.

Then, I saw her. So beautiful at that moment, lying on her bed contently, not a care in the world. She had on a t-shirt and from what I could tell; any sudden movements would cause the shirt to rise.

I climbed on her fluffy bed next to her, and moved the strand of hair that was blocking my view of her perfect, flawless face. Then, I realized it.

The way she smelt.

Just like jasmines. It must’ve been the scent of the room . . . nope, it was definitely her.

Damn.  

I suddenly shouted in her face trying to ignore the thing in my pants, “Wake up, Keira!”

Her beautiful, big, alert, brown eyes shot open and scanned the room. Her black hair flew around her clear, heart-shaped face and she spotted me lying next to her.

She gasped and took a deep breath as she jumped outta bed.

I was laughing so hard I didn’t even watch to see if she was wearing anything under that t-shirt of hers.