2. Big Muscels, No Brain.

The elevator door opens. Suzie and I took our places at once and set out Our Love on our station. Everyone seems to be present today. Except for Josh and Britney. Also known as the lovers in this art group.

   There is nothing more that I love than the sound of classical music in my ears while I work on my charcoal and my drawing pad. Although I love my work, which is designing of theatre costumes, working on realistic faces just make me more calm. I do this every Saturday with Sue.

     The rest of the day went usual. Sue and I ate at our favorite sushi restaurant, we went shopping for more books. Basically, our worlds only turn around in two things. Art, and books.

Although, Sue advice me to go on dates. I just can't find a worth it man to go out with. They're a bunch of big muscles with no brain. That's all. Or could it be me? I don't know. I haven't dated since college.

     Sue is the best in dating tips. But when it comes to her reality, she's not really good at it either.

I head back to my apartment after I drop Suzie off to her apartment with my car. Which is just around the corner, really. 

    Monday morning came and I just had to answer a call when I first opened my eyes this morning. My boss, Cameron is calling. His British accent were caught up in my ears. My phone was in loudspeaker. I had no idea how'd that happened. But once he spoke, my ears almost started to bleed. I winced. He's asking me to come down at the theatre and starts designing costumes for the upcoming musical, Miss Saigon.

    After I scribbled a couple of sketches, I handed them over to the tailor lady, Susana. My best friend called me before lunch.

"Let's meet at Savory." Her usual sing-song voice came through my phone. "Sure." I said and there we ate lunch.