1. Saturday Morning.

Another day on a great art workshop. I beep my gold colored top car right outside my apartment and set out My Love on the passenger seat next to me. I slide through the driver seat. And by, My Love I mean my art materials. Paint brushes, pencil, charcoal pencil, eraser. sharpeners, (other art stuff) on my way to the art building. I drove to the drive thru at the cafe and ordered a hazelnut coffee. The usual. On my way I sip the hot coffee. Which burns my tongue. Just in time to empty my cup when Simon, the guard of the building opens the glass door for me.

   He always gives me that smile on his face that I love. Getting out, and in of this building. "How are the kids, Simon?" I smiled warmly back. "Doing great, Chief." Was his reply when I made my way to the elevator. "Morning, Ms Summers." The lady at the back of the counter greats me. "How many times do I have to tell you, Sarah. Call me Alissa." I said taking my sunglasses off.

"Right, Ms Su..- Alissa." She shyly said. I smiled and proceed to the elevator. I pressed the button going up, of course. And 5 seconds later, it popped opened. I stepped in, pressed my number, which is sixth floor. The door starts closing when a girl screamed from the hallway. "Hold the door!" It was Suzie. "Sue?" I pressed the button 'hold'.

And she was, panting. Her hairdo was in an up do as always. I adore her golden hair. But I thank God she doesn't have a lollipop head. Because that's mostly what people think of her when they first see her.

    Suzie and I met when we were in High school back in Kansas. We were both starring at a drawing by the corridor in a hallway at our school. A drawing made by our favorite artist, Orlando Jackson. And still now, loving his works. We both new that from the moment, we understood a work of art.

     Until we grow old and now we're 26 still single.

"What are you doing here?" I promptly said once she's safely inside the elevator and are heading to our floor. I hugged her.

"I went home early. That's all." She sing-song. Her high pitch flew over my ear. "Well, tell me then. How was your family?" I asked. Linking arm to arm. "They're doing great. Molly wants me to kiss you for her." She gave me a kiss and whipped her lip mark away from my checks. Little Molly, Suzie's sister once said, one day she wants to grow up just like me. Sweet.