Chapter Four

Heyyyy this chapter was hard to follow up to chloes haha. Enjoy anyway - Harlee xx

Chapter Four

Harry’s Pov

I instantly realize that this was more then just a death for Ariana. This is her grandpa the reason why she is where she is today, he is the reason that Ari had the confidence to release her first album, he is the reason for her success. I look down into my girlfriend’s eyes and pull her into my chest.

“He is in a better place baby” I whisper into her ear and she nods her head into agreement.

“Just sucks you know” she mumbles and the sound vibrates through my body sending chills through me. “I miss him already” I nod my head and even though she can’t see me I know she knows that I understand and that I will be here for her. She pulls out of my grasp and stands up fixing her hair. I look up at the strong girl in front of me. What an amazing women I think and stand up myself.

“Lets get you some ben and jerrys and a few films” I whisper to ari and she nods her head smiling faintly.

“I’d like that”

3 months later

“Ari come on we will be late” I shout from the kitchen. We are now heading out for dinner at Ariana’s, we decided to postpone it so that the family could morn and grief. Ariana is still extremely upset about her grandpa dying. When we got home we had a fight because of it, which I think tore her apart even more.

Flash back

“Baby I know you’re upset but you can’t take it out on me” I exclaim walking in after Ariana rudely slams the door in my face. The whole car ride home she has had her guard up and when I changed the radio station she went off. She told me that she didn’t need this and that it wasn’t fair which I totally agree with. I have been trying so hard to let her go but it’s coming to the point where I’m going to snap.

“I’m not taking it out on you Harry stop being a prick” she screams back the tears running down her cheeks and I sigh locking the door behind me. “I shouldn’t have lost him” she whimpers sitting on down on the unmade bed. I sit next to her and she shifts away. “Get away from me”

I bring my hands to my face and sit there for a while before I think that Ari’s has calmed down. I stand up and walk into the lounge room and see that she has gotten the duvet from out of the closet and is peacefully sleeping on the couch. I decide against going to wake her up and walk into our bedroom.

Im woken by a small tap on the shoulder and open my eyes, I faintly see Ariana sitting at the edge of the bed with tear stained cheeks. “The couch is lonely can I sleep with you” I nod my head and open my eyes. The brown haired girl cuddles into my chest and that was the end of our fight.

Flash Back over