Save Me

Hey! This was requested by @1DRoxx4Ever
*Warning!: This may be triggering!* I've been there done it and I'm free to help.
snapchat: lapfcsoccer18
dont hurt yourself, your beautiful:)

---------------------------------------------------------
Archana's  POV:

   The pressure was all too much for me. My so called "boyfriend" cheated on me, my dad left and my mother hates me. And to top it all off with a cherry, I'm being bullied. Yep. You heard me. B-U-L-L-I-E-D. But because I'm quiet and kept to myself nobody helps me.
Except the razor blades I hide in my bedside drawers.

No one understands. And no one cares. But when my cousin gave me a ticket to go see a Brazil match with her, I took it.

1. I love Brazil!

2. Neymar Jr is the bae

3. I had a teeny crush on him

And to make myself look happy and non-depressed, I didn't cut for a week straight. New record!

Day Of Match:

My cousin and I walked into the stadium and found our seats. I had my Neymar jersey on and kept my arms to my sides to keep my scars and cuts hidden. The Brazil team was practicing and I quickly found Neymar. Oh God. Seeing him in person was like taking a drug..it made you crave home even more. He turned and looked my way and locked eyes with mine. His lips curved into a smirk and he winked at me.

" Parece que Neymar gosta de você(Looks like Neymar likes you)" My cousin said smiling.

"Não (no)" I responded looking at my cuts.

" Os meninos não gostam de meninas que cortaram(boys dont like girls who cut)" I mumbled so she couldnt hear me. She probably wouldn't  anyways because of the screaming fans.

Neymar POV:

I turn around and I see this beautiful girl. Her eyes were hazel ,like mine, but darker. But even from where I was I could sense something was wrong. Winking at her I mentally sent a reminder to find her and talk to her. Looking at her after winking, I saw a small smirk come up but fall back into the frown. Pre-game training ended and we went back into the tunnel to wait. I was standing there with my kid when I heard a sob come by me and shoes running. Turning around I saw the same girl running to the bathroom crying. I told Dani Alves to tell Scolari a family emergency came up and went to find the girl.

" O que devo dizer a ele se pergunta de onde você realmente é?(What should I tell him if he asks where you really are?)" Dani asked.  I stopped and thought for a minute.

" Rafaella não está se sentindo muito bem e precisa de mim(Rafaella isn't feeling too well and needs me.)" I said running. I stopped at the girls bathroom door and knocked. No response . I opened the door a crack to see what was happening. And it was the girl, slowly killing herself.

Archana's POV:

  Before the game started I broke down. Not verbally or mentally, just physically and emotionally. I ran to the bathrooms passing Neymar and ran inside. I heard yelling and knew he was going to find me. 95% chance he would. Pulling my razor out I slid it across my wrist a bunch of times to remind me of all the bullying and names I've been called.
Slut.
Whore.
Bitch.
Cunt.
Sleaze.
Skank.
Prostitute.
Hooker.

I was about to clean up when I heard the door creak open and Neymar's face peer in. Holy Shit. This is not happening. And not in a good way. I wiped my tears as fast as I could and got up and hid my arms.

"O que você estava fazendo?(what were you doing?)" He asked coming in now and looking at me.

"Nada.(nothing.)" I replied realizing how low my voice was. His eyes darkened with concern and sadness. He already caught on.

"Sério?(oh really?)" He asked coming closer to me. His hand reached out and stroked my cheek.

"Sim.(yes)" I replied closing my eyes and feeling the tears and pain come back.

Then he said the five words I always dreaded hearing:

" Então mostre-me os braços(then show me your arms.)"

My breath caught in my throat as I opened my eyes and looked into his. Pain filled his eyes. I shook my head no and he gently pulled them from out behind me and into view. His breath hitched and the tears came pouring out. He pulled me into a hug and cooed me.

"Salve-me.(save me)" I sobbed into his chest.

"Eu vou. Não se preocupe.(I will. Dont worry.)" He replied rubbing my back. He led me to the sink and cleaned my cuts. I hissed in pain and bit my tongue. Just when I thought nothing good would happen, he kissed me.

"Eu te amo Archana. Eu quero ajudá-lo. (I love you. I want to help you.)" he whispered. I kissed him back and let him kiss every single cut on me.

I later told him the story behind the cuts. But I will always live by this quote:
You Know My Name, Not My Story.

And he agreed with me 100%.

And since we've been together, I havent touched a blade in 6months.

What a record!
----------------------------------------------------
Done!
I have like 2 more requests to do and I'm so tired. Maybe another time.
its like 10:18 pm where I am.
xxx
-ashyboo10
PS: ur welcome Archana. Pretty name btw
*NO HOMO*