Boy to Girl

*ok it's edited now*

My name is Justin I like to consider myself as a masculine person.  I have some muscle and my voice isn't ridiculously deep,  but you can tell it's not a girl's very easily. 

 I was asleep when I woke up in pitch black darkness there was a woman next to me smiling smugly.  She looked like she could have been 13 or 30 she had a very classic look that made it hard to distinguish her age. 

 she didn't speak all she did was press a button, I was confused until I felt tingly and my waist began to narrow drastically becoming an hourglass shape. 

 I was too shocked to try and say anything but then I felt it my dick began widening indenting in the middle to become a soft W shape then it was sucked into me. 

 I moaned as this was happening it felt so wrong but so damn right.  I then looked down at my chest which was now budding into breasts I moaned and screamed in pleasure. 

 I placed my hands over them but that made the sensation worse, I could feel them growing my nipples now stretching out to create areolas.  But my breasts wouldn't stop growing they began at an A cup then quickly moved to a B cup they just kept going until they were around a triple D. 

 I then felt more tingles in my lower regions but this time instead of on the outside my organs were changing on the inside. 

 I instinctively crossed my legs and put a hand in between my legs I bit my lip to stop the flurry of moans and swear words. 

 My newly formed vagina felt super sensitive and wet like I was aroused I heard cracking sounds in my face.  I felt like I was made of puddy. 

 As my facial features changed and my hair grew long and auburn my tits felt amazing.  I placed my hand over one giant swell and felt the weight of my new appendages. 

 The woman finally spoke "that was quite a performance you put on I think you deserve a reward... how about letting you experience a new type of sex?" I nodded I wanted to feel what this was like. 

 she pressed a button and a vibrator appeared in my vagina and was going top speed "ooooohhhh goooooooood" I then felt an invisible force pinching my nipples and then sucking on them. 

 I felt myself build up in the stomach area like a delicate pastry that then collapsed.  I let out a string of colorful words as overwhelming pleasure took over me but it didn't stop. 

 The vibrator grew larger and larger and a small metal rod appeared I was confused until it stuck itself up my urethra it felt intense and warm. 

 The invisible force on my nipples only grew stronger a sensation of hands fondling my tits appeared along with the sucking and licking. 

The image and sensation grew hazy until I woke up I truly thought it was a dream, until I looked down and saw humongous boobs and a tiny waist I thought I heard a click and something inside me turned on and began to vibrate. 

-Stay horny, Who