💜Chloe×Max💜

It was a few weeks after max decided to kill all of arcadia bay. They eventually stopped at a hotel to get rest from being in the car for so long.

Max was sleeping in the car as chloe was parking. She parked and looked over at max with a smile. She softly shook max.

"Max...Wake up...". She said continuing to gently shake max.

Max slowly began to wake up. She looked around her. Soon looking at chloe.

"W-where are we..?". She asked leaning up.

"We stopped at a hotel..". Chloe replied. She opened the car door and got out.

Max got out the car, making sure to grab whatever she had which was only her bag that she always carried around.

Chloe locked the car as max walked to her.They held hands and headed towards the entrance. They walked into the hotel, it looked beautiful comparing to the ones that had at arcadia bay.

They walked up to the check-in desk. Chloe leaned on it and looked at the woman behind the desk.

"Hello welcome to the greatest hotel in California, how may i assist you?". The girl asked them politely.

Max gave chloe a shocked look as she realized they were in California. Neither of them had ever been here so they were surprised.

"Uhhh can we have a room...it will be perfect if we can sleep, shower, and eat". Chloe said to the woman behind the desk.

"Yeah every room here is for that. I can give you room 7-F. How long will you be staying?". The woman behind the desk asked.

"No longer than 1 week". She replied to the woman.

"Alright ma'am that will be $109.99 please". The woman told chloe.

Chloe payed and received the key. Her and max walked to the elevator and took it up to the seventh floor.

Max took a few pictures as they arrived at the seventh floor and then they finally got to there room.

Chloe unlocked the door and her and max entered than closed the door and locked it back.

The room was more beautiful than the halls. Max hugged Chloe then pulled her into a kiss.

"Oh- i need a bath so bad". Chloe said hugging max.

"So do i". Max said looking at chloe.

"Maybe we can go together". Chloe said with a light blush.

"That sounds good". Max said walking into the bathroom.

Chloe walked into the bathroom after max. She closed the bathroom door then smiled at the bathtub that was there.

Max turned the bath on and made sure the water was warm. She began stripping then so did chloe.

Chloe took her underwear off last as max was already getting into the bath.

Chloe went in after her.

Chloe leaned back feeling the warm water against her skin.

Chloe looked at max then pulled her into a kiss. Then pulled away.

"I love you so much Max". She said looking into max's eyes.

"I love you to Chloe". Max replied as they began to kiss again.

They began to make out as chloe slipped in her tongue.

Max moaned into the kiss. Chloe started to kiss max neck and down leaving hickies on her.

Chloe then sucked on max's nipples as max moaned out loudly.

Max held onto chloes hair gently pulling it.

Chloe inserted her finger inside of max's clit then started to thrust her finger.

"Chloe~". Max moaned out as chloe added another finger and thrusted with more force.

Chloe put her two fingers all the way into max's clit and thrusted harder and faster.

"I-im gonna c-cum chloe~". Max moaned out as she came onto chloes fingers.

"Sit on here". Chloe said as she patted on the edge of the bathtub.

Max sat where chloe asked her to as chloe went on her knees in the tub.

Chloe spread max's leg and gently licked her clit.

Max gripped onto chloe's hair softly.

Chloe stuck her tongue inside max's clit and thrusted it inside.

Max moaned out loudly from pleasure.

Chloe moved her tongue around max's clit until she found her soft spot. She began to suck on max's clit.

"Ahh~ Chloe~ i-im gonna-". Max moaned out and came.

Chloe licked the cum off of max's clit.

Max came back into the bathtub and they both washed up.

They both wore a robe and cuddled in bed with eachother.