Cliff Diving - Chapter 5

Kayla POV

We got of the motorbike and walked up the cliffside to the edge of the cliff, Jacob took off his shirt and asked if i was ready.

"Yeah, just a bit nervous" I said

"Its ok i'll keep you safe, and we don't have to jump if you don't want to" he said

"No,no i'll jump but no tricks ok"

"ok"

"1...2...3...JUMP" we both chanted as we jumped off the cliff

We hit the water and it was colder than I thought, less than 2 seconds later there were warm arms wrapped around me.

"Hey handsome" I said looking up into his big brown eyes.

"Hey beautiful, what are you thinking" he said

"That I don't want this moment to end"I said turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Me neither, but we are going to have to come out some time"

"I know but lets wait for the sunset" I said smiling 

"Thats 5 hours away babe"

That warm fuzzy feeling when he calls me that.

"Oh, well how bout we wait another hour go get lunch then come back for the sunset"

"Ok, how about we go get lunch now, go home get dressed in something comfy and come back down here with dinner and watch the sunset"

"Ok your so cute"

_____________________________________________________________________________

5 HOURS LATER

Jacob POV

We were walking to the beach from my house with a picnic basket that had our dinner in it. We set up the picnic blanket and the food and watched the sun set while we ate.

"Isn't it beautiful" I said

"Yes, this is a memory I want to remember" She said

" I can make it better" I said leaning my face towards hers

"I'm sure you can" 

I closed the gap between her and kissed her, she kissed me back and I opened my mouth to let her tongue in and sent a shiver down my spine. We would have kept kissing but lucky us it started pouring down rain.

"I'm going to take a shower, I have patrol in an hour" I said

"Aww why do you have to leave" she said

"Because I'm Alpha, my dad will be home soon so you won't be alone for long"

"Can I join the pack"

"Yeah, but that means you have to do patrols"

"I know but i'll be with you so it won't matter"

"Sorry but no if your doing patrols we are on different shifts because we'll be distracted"

"oh ok can i stay here again tonight"

"yes"