𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍. (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓.)

❛ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ. ❜

OMNISCIENT

"...okaaay so who's next?" Michael butt in before anything else could be said.

"Nobody, this whole game took a weird ass turn. How about we play with those sex dice in your room, Mikey?" Jared suggested.

"How you know what Michael has in his room Jared?" Cordae smirked, raising his eyebrow.

"B-Because I'm in there a lot, duh. Now now we gonna play or not? Cause we not even playing truth or dare, all y'all picking is dares."

"Mane, I'm down for whatever." Kentrell shrugged, stretching his legs out some more. "I ain't gon' lie, my dick kinda hard."

"Kinda?!" Taymor exclaimed. "that's an understatement." he mumbled, staring at the man's erection for longer than he wanted to, before looking elsewhere.

"Yeah, I don't know what the fuck I just saw...but I liked it." Cordae was still in shock, just like the rest of his friends, who all had erections as well, struggling to hide them with pillows and by sitting in uncomfortable positions.

"Bet you did." Jay spoke under his breath. Cordae groaned and rolled his eyes at Jay's comment, mad that he was even still breathing. It was very obviously that Cordae was still upset, and probably would be for the rest of the night...unless Jay did something to change that. After all, dick did solve everything, right?

"O-Okay. I'll be right back please don't kill each other." Michael joked, but was kind of serious at the same time.

Nick, who was still shook and on edge from the last dare, hopped up next. "I'll come with you!" he needed to get far away from Taymor and Zion. He needed air, he needed to breathe.

"No the fuck you ain't. Sit yo ass back down, fuckin' hoe." Zion spat, his harsh words shocking Nick. He almost moaned at Zion's words, which only made his pussy thump even harder, his liquids dripping out onto the cotton fabric of his boxer briefs some more.

"H-Huh?!" Nick choked out, red in the face, and eyes big and confused. Although he liked it, Zion never talked to him like that. He was always so sweet and gentle, hardly ever calling him out of his name unless they were playing around. Even during sex, he was still "Nicky", or "baby boy", so he didn't understand why Zion wanted to degrade him now, of all times. However, he did enjoy it. Zion was secretly feeding into kinks, and he loved every minute of it.

"You heard me, Nick. Sit. Down." Zion ordered calmly, but in a strict tone, giving Nick a look to let him know that he meant business. Nick gulped, almost whimpering as he obliged and sat back down.

"What the fuck is going on..." Michael perplexed, unable to believe what he was seeing. His mouth was wide open, and everyone one else was mirroring his same expression, also trying to figure out what was happening right now and what the fuck had gotten into Zion.

"Zion-"

Before Nick could finish his sentence, the brown skinned mans hand was wrapped around his throat. "You wanna embarrass me and shit? Now I'ma embarrass you, since you wanna act like you forgot what the fuck it is." Nick nodded, fear and lust in his twinkling eyes and he engaged in a staring contest with Zion, who's darker eyes were burning into his, putting him into a trance.