Chapter 2 Friends

I added so much more to this part (: i hope you enjoy 

part 4 will be up soon since the other parts already written! 

I looked over my shoulder and saw Cameron walking my way. My heart flipped out making me feel butterflies. This was our first fake date and I was nervous. We had to agree on when and where to say we were a couple. I fiddle with my fingers and smooth our the dress I had on.

“hey” I hear his voice and I look up. I smile up at him.

“hey” he returns the smile sitting across from me.

“Did you order?” he asks

“no I was waiting for you” I say, he nods. The first 10 minutes it was awkward we hid behind the menus until the waiter came. He took our order and took a picture with us.

“So” I start

“so” he grins. I laugh at how awkward this whole thing is.

“Lets just start from the beginning”

“I’m Cameron Dallas, I am 20 years old, I will admit that I watch your videos” he chuckles. I blush at this I didn’t even know he watched them.

“Well I am Allison rose, I am 18 years old and I’ve been a fan of you for awhile.” I admit. Everyone knew who Cameron Dallas was. I just never formally met him

“Tell me about yourself” he says taking a sip of soda

“Um, I like the color purple, my favorite animal is a panda, I love Chinese food, fairly odd parents is my show! And I love one direction, I have been on youtube for about 4 years now? And I was born in  Missouri but I live in L.A with my roommate Ricky Dillion” he was apart of a big youtube group called O2L and he needed  a roommate and so did i. he was a good one at that.

“best friends?” he ask

“Jacob Whitesides” I grin

“I’m guessing you going to tell him?” I nod I think he was the only person I was going to tell. 

“Now you”

“well, I like the color blue, cookie dough ice cream is my favorite, I love trying something new and I like taking risks. My family always comes first and so do my fans I owe everything to them. My best friend is chris and Nash. I think I’m only telling Nash though I feel like Chris would be a big fan of this” he says, I nod knowing If I told my best girl friend from back home she would yell at me.

“how are we going to do this?” I ask.

“I guess just tweet a picture of us? I don’t want to do a video” he says chuckling, I totally agree he moves over to my side wrapping an arm around me. His fingers touch my bare skin sending my body to a burning sensation. Holy crap what is this feeling. He pulls out his camera and I lean in kissing his cheek. He takes the picture and I feel the heat rise to my cheeks.

“sorry” I say pulling away.

“don’t be” he grins pulling me back. The food comes, he eats with one hand as his other is still wrapped around my shoulder. We finish our meal as we walk out into the cold air.

“Ready to tweet it” he asks pulling out our phones.

“I guess so.” He tweets our picture

Camerondallas:

Had a great diner with this cutie :D