"Yes!" Taehyung nodded.

If he had been younger, Taehyung wouldn't like to be trained by Jungkook. But, now, he knew that Jungkook only wanted what was good for him.

"Is there an academy to educate young fighters?" Taehyung asked after a while.

"Actually, no,"

Jungkook shook his head.

"And the thing is, there are not many children here. As of now, we have only three, the brats you have seen earlier,"
Taehyung nodded.

"They have lost their families, but the people look after them, thankfully,"

Jungkook said and Taehyung agreed with him.

Soon, they had to stop talking to each other, and pay attention to the people.

Everybody wanted Taehyung to have their special dish, but they didn't know that Taehyung couldn't eat much, even if he wanted to. But, still, Taehyung wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings so, he accepted what was offered to him with a smile.

"Thank you, but that's enough," Taehyung said kindly.

"You didn't eat anything!" An old lady protested.

"Here, taste this!"

Without listening to Taehyung's protests, they kept shoving more food to him, claiming that he was too thin.

Suddenly, Taehyung covered his mouth with a hand, his other on his stomach, he jumped to his feet, and started running fastly, away from the surprised people.

Jungkook stood up and offered a small smile to the people.

"Taehyung's stomach is upset nowadays. Please, you keep dining, I'll take care of my mate."

Everybody nodded, and kept eating and talking merrily as Jungkook left quickly.

After he was out of eyeshot, Jungkook began to run at full speed, following after Taehyung, who had taken the way back to the lake.

He found Taehyung rather quickly. He was on knees, and heaving loudly as he leaned into the lake. In a flash, Jungkook was behind Taehyung. He wrapped an arm around Taehyung's waist as the other stroked his back.

Taehyung took deep breaths after he had nothing in his stomach to get out anymore. He started sobbing brokenly, as he washed his mouth and face with the lake water.

"Shh,"

Jungkook drew Taehyung into his chest, and started caressing Taehyung's belly soothingly.
The loving gesture made Taehyung tear up worse than before, so Jungkook stopped and instead, he hugged Taehyung as tight as he could.

"Hush, love," Jungkook kissed Taehyung's temple tenderly.

"It's alright now."

"Th-They didn't g-give me f-food,"
Taehyung spoke hardly between his sobs.

"Th-They l-left me t-to die s-slowly."

Jungkook held him even tighter as he put his lips over Taehyung's ear and whispered harshly,

"For each tear you shed, I'll take a life. For each ache you feel in your heart, I'll destroy what they hold dear... And I won't stop until they are on their knees, kissing your feet, begging for your forgiveness..."

Taehyung took a few deep breaths and then turned in Jungkook's arms and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"I used to have dreams," Taehyung said softly.