Chapter Seven

Changbin frowned increased when Felix hung up. He ran his fingers through Val's black fur as the cat meowed. "Why is he ignoring me, Val?" Changbin sniffled before burrying his face in the Val's fur. He didn't know he was crying until Val got picked up and he could see the visible tears. Changbin raised his head to see Seungmin with Val. The boy placed the feline down before sitting next to
Changbin.

"It's okay, Binnie. You can cry on my shoulder if you'd like." Changbin took no hesitation before starting to sob on Seungmin's shoulder. He pulled away, a bunch of snot on his nose and he wiped it with his shirt. "I'm such a mess, Minnie.."

Seungmin smiled softly before handing the elder a box. Changbin took it after wiping his nose with the sleeve of his shirt. He opened it to see a black supreme sweater. It matched Seungmin's since his was white. "Oh, Minnie. I can't take this." Changbin sniffled, his lip quivering as he stared at Seungmin.

"I bought it for you..it's not nice to reject someone's gifts, you know.." Seungmin said with a sigh, before he put on a pleading smile. Changbin rolled his eyes before running upstairs. He took off his shirt and put on a nice black on before putting the jacket on. He walked downstairs to see Seungmin on his phone. The boy looked up at Changbin with sparkling eyes.

"You look very handsome, Binnie!" Seungmin chirped before standing up. He wrapped his arms around Changbin's waist before pulling him close. Making him gasp a bit from surprise "Seungmin..?" he asked. He regretted looking up because a soft pair of lips kissed his. It wasn't passionate or full of love. It was lust and rough as Seungmin pushed Changbin against the wall. Pinning him under him as he slowly worked his hands down.

should i do smut or no?