《SOON To Be Published》

STORY DESCRIPTION:

In Empyrea, the land hidden beneath the draping curtains of the horizon, there exists human-like creatures in control of two different forms of magic, light and dark.

•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•

     Solaris is an honored princess from the Lands of Light. As a possessor of intelligence inherited from her father, the Wise King, it is said that she too, has the potential to rule the Kingdom.

     She was pampered and given more than she could ask for. That is, until the eve of her sixteenth birthday, the same night the Queen was found with a broken neck in one of the castle towers. Overcome by grief, the Wise King became increasingly mad and ordered the captivity of every Empyrean in the castle present at that time including his own son and daughter.

     Soon enough, Solaris became aware that someone is behind her family's devastation and if she doesn't do something, will be responsible for her end as well.

     Forced to flee from Empyrea and seek refuge on the other side of the horizon, Solaris is determined to come back to her kingdom and rule it again, in the name of her family.

     But how will someone with absolutely no clues, start a dangerous hunt for a killer?

     Two and a half years later, Solaris is studying in a university to become a professor of fine arts. While reading a book in the library, she comes across an exceptionally detailed map of her kingdom that when touched by magic, changes into an exact blueprint of the palace with its hidden walls, corridors and rooms.

     Armed with the map and persistence, she is finally ready to return to the place she once considered home...

     and seize the throne for herself.