Drops

" I do need somebody, '' I sang to my favourite song while doing my Chemistry revision. 

Besides, it was going to be my Mid-Year examination. I was really prepared for it. I studied hard for it anyways.

( song; Drops by FKJ )

×π÷
H

oyoung POV |

Rumi Babe 

Today

Hey, do you need help or something? | 3.00p.m

Nope, but could you please come here? I'm bored. | 3.01p.m

Ok. I'll be there with Sakura | 3.02p.m

Yay! 😆 | 3.02p.m

-+-

Rumi POV |

He's so cutely annoying. After that, I went out to the hospital. When I was arriving there, he texted me, saying that I should hurry. I mean, how could I ask the bus driver to hurry? Sigh, just why?

Hoyoung POV |

When they entered my ward, I was like really speechless. They looked really cute and pretty!

Rumi POV |

" Well, how are you doing? " I asked him while smiling.

" I'm ok? What about you guys? " he replied.

Then, we started the conversation to kill some time.

After the conversation, Hoyoung had to eat his lunch and medication so that he could recover quickly. As he was eating, I admired him. It was like super weird. Then, Osaka looked at me and smirked. I then quickly looked somewhere else instead of him.

Mama 💖

=×=

Are you done yet? It's going to be 6.00p.m | 5.39p.m

I'm coming ok... ☺ | 5.40p.m

∆¶∆

As I informed Hoyoung and Osaka that I was going back home, they frowned. I was disappointed too. If I could stay, I would stay longer. Then, Osaka told me that she was going back home too since she was not comfortable being with Hoyoung alone.

When I went back home, my mother told me to take a bathe since my body smelled like the hospital's medication.

2more days till "death" arrives. It's WA2 😡 ,, you know the drill !
- btw guys some of the dates for the story may be weird but just deal with it. I'm even confused myself 😂