Chapter 1 how it began

the chapters will be longer (: but ya i know a lot of you guys liked my imagines on tumblr so hear i am (: 

I grumble in my seat as Bart explains the deal to Cameron Dallas and I.

“Are you in Allison?” Bart asks. This was such a crazy idea! How in the world was I suppose to agree to this!

“I’ll think about it”

“You have 5 minutes” my manager says. I send a glare his way. Bart and my manger had a lot in common. They liked using us for money, I glance at Cameron who has a blank expression. I wonder what he thought about this whole situation.

“Explain to me why again” I say

“Because Allison, we want you and Cameron to be a big couple both of you will get more attention and the fans love both of you.” My manager says.

“you will make a video together once a month, go on dates and attend events together. You can only tell you closet friend. Cameron since you have a lot you can only tell 3 people about this. Make sure they are trust worthy though.” Bart says. I roll my eyes. I didn’t even know Cameron that well, I only knew his friends Nash, the Jacks, and my best friend Jacob. I met them at an event that he didn’t attend and I never really talked to them.

“I want to know what Cameron is thinking” I say. It was bugging me that I was the only one against this.

“I have no choice” he says in a mono tone voice. Great.

“Neither does Allison at this point you both need this, Cameron because his fans are going crazy with all the girls he has been hanging out with like that girl Andrea russet” ugh. I did not like her. She was friendly don’t get me wrong but then she accused me of flirting with Kian her ex. She made a big deal out of nothing and ended up hating her.

“And you need it because you need more fame”

“I will not use Cameron for fame!” I say standing up.

“I said you didn’t have a choice! Now sign our I drop you!” my manger yells. I am shocked.

“Fuck you” I grumble taking the pen and signing my name. I throw the pen at Bart and walk out of the office. I was not ready for all of this. All I wanted to do is focus on my youtube videos and make people happy. But that has changed when I made a contract with my manager saying he could handle everything.  It hit me that we had to publicly say we are dating. I was not ready for the hate I  got some but not a lot now I bet with his fan base I would never hear the end of it.