THE INTERVIEW

You were packing for the train. The train was gonna leave in 12 minutes.

You were in a hurry. You ran out of your house and ran towards the train station. While you were running you bumped into someone and fell.

You saw the person and it was your crush jimin. Holy mother of god why do I always bump into him.

"hi Aerum" he said while standing up while reaching for your hand

" hi jimin"

"lets go the train will leave "

" ok"

You both got in the train you were sitting beside Jimin. Everything seemed fine until the train had a boulder and made a loud thud.

You hugged jimin's hand while being scared the wits of you.

" Aerum its ok it was just a boulder"

You nodded as you put headphones and music. The train had stopped and you guys reached the place.

" hey lets go we are almost there"

" ok"

The announcer guided you guys to your rooms. You all had roommates.

You walked over to your room to see a girl. She is one of the popular dumb ones.

You put your things in the room and walked out to have some breakfast. Students were all over the place picking out food.

You found your favorite breakfast donuts and coffee. You sat down at a one chaired seat.

You were scrolling down your cellphone and jimin caught your attention. He was seating with the same girl he sat with at the club meeting.

He was blushing. Both of them were.

You were watching them closely. You can't help but feel lonely.

You never felt the "friendship" or the power of it. You never had friends since kinder you were a loner up till now.

ANNOUNCER

Journalists please come to room 101

Photographers come to room 102

Reporters come to room 103

Thank you

You heard the announcement you are a photographer so you went to the designated area. You got ready and took your camera and took a seat near the window.

You always loved sitting next to windows. You felt free you always feel like singing when you are seated there.

Jimin walked behind your chair with his so called " girl " in your mind. They were busy chit chatting so I decided to eaves drop

" will you go on a date with me"

" sure oppa"

" I love you" he cooed

You felt shattered. But there was no time for that you will win him.

Or so you thought.

To be continued.