'Nothing. To think that 'The Great Yoo Jeongyeon' who doesn't know anything about real romance, is now falling in love' she said smirking.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

'You got yourself a match, bud' she scoffed.

'I think you should come with me tonight'

'I told you, not toni-'

'It's gonna be at Mark's bar' she turned back at me giving me a devious smile.

Mark's bar? Isn't that where Jihyo works?

*knock knock*

'Come in'

Momo and I just looked at the door and when the door opened it showed two girls. Dahyun and Tzuyu, Jihyo's younger sisters.

'Uhm, boss. Tzuyu's here to drop off her job application' Dahyun said coming in before the taller one.

Tzuyu smiled at me, holding an envelope. I returned a smile.

Momo stood up to not disturb us. The two bowed for respect which is cute of them

'I say, you think about it. The party's at 8' She said stopping at the doorway before stepping out.

Oh, I'm definitely going.

Back to Tzuyu,

'I'm sorry, Ms. Yoo. I've been busy with my school these past two days so I didn't get to come and drop off my application as fast' she bowed to me repeatedly. I mean, I can't blame her since university is really stressful.

'Unnie. It's unnie for you two' I said giving off a gentle smile. 'And it's alright. My offer is not gonna runaway'

—-
Third Person's POV

'Unnie, are you sure you can bring us here? Aren't we supposed to be working?' The two Park's at the back asked. Confused on why would their boss bring then to a party instead of them, working.

Actually, the boss offered to drop them off but the two didn't really want to be yelled at by the landlady. Chaeng is with Nayeon, Sana and Mina, getting babysitter by the three.

'Well, you guys didn't wanna go home so ima just bring you with me instead' Jeongyeon, the driver said.

'But why?' Tzuyu asked.

'No one's gonna look after you at my bar. Jackson is quite busy. If you're with me, you're much safer' the two at the back seat just looked at each other, demented. 'And plus, I don't want your sister to think bad about me if something bad happens to you at my bar.' She added.

The two mischieviously smiled and hummed. Looking at each other with a oh-that's-why look.

—-
They arrived at the party, Mark's bar.

'Woah' the two couldn't believe where they at. The people looks lavished, wearing suits and expensive dresses with expensive accessories.

The place really does have a much calmer vibe and it's seriously fated for elegant people.

Jeongyeon came out and opened the door for the two.

'Unnie, are you sure we can go in there?' Dahyun nervously chuckled.

'Of course, you're with me. Just stay close, alright?' Jeongyeon said before closing the car door.

'Woah! New car, Jeongyeon?' Momo asked, who's been waiting for her best friend, holding a glass of champagne.