Shifting Axis

Usually, her days were spent on being busy as she could the moment she wakes up, but today was not that type of day because Yangjin-jie decided she needed a breather.

All her schedules for one whole week were moved to a later date ever since her manager found out about her drunken escapade on a public event. Dylan probably disclosed it to her when she passed out. She was sure her manager would've called her that night to make sure she safely got home and she was sure Dylan would've answered that call to assure her handler.

Despite feeling how her jie could be overbearing sometimes, she can't find it in her to blame her manager for being this careful about her. The Shen Yue that is her, has practically been getting lots of attention and hate for everything she's been doing lately. A single mistake could cost all of them a lot. Her manager wanted her to take this time off to reflect and rest so she could "make better choices" next time.

"You're lucky Dylan was there to keep you at bay." She can't argue with that. She really was lucky he was there to take her home and not let her walk her way home swaying from side to side while she got her bearings back to normal.

The preaching she got yesterday from Yangjin-jie was enough to confirm that he did tell her about her drunken Love Confession singing but it seems like he did omit the embarrassing puking part and hand-holding part they did. Good.

She wouldn't hesitate to assassinate him if he ever divulged that to her manager. She would melt off of earth if Yangjin-jie found out about how truly much more careless she was that night than what Dylan told her. Exhibit A of that would be openly being chummy with the said guy for one.

'You are an idiot, Yue. He is also an idiot. It would be nice if we both hit our heads and forget about what happened that night.'

Having this much time to have a long silent contemplation about what was going on with her and the people around her was something she cherished so much even before she became a celebrity.

It made her feel grounded to observe her choices and achievements and assure herself that she was still the Shen Yue that liked nothing but to dote on her brother, share memes, take pictures and blog about her simple day-to-day life.

The supposed long silent contemplation was turning into a slow and loud inner life crisis as the minutes go by.

It was a different thing now that she had to cite the recent incident with Dylan, she didn't know if she should even be thankful she had the time to think about all these stuff for one whole week.

Something changed.

She wasn't sure if that was a good thing she could celebrate about.