First Day In | 2 ⛓

Start from the beginning

⚡️ 8:32 am ⚡️
I take a seat in the back of the room away from everybody. I put my earphones in my ear, laid my head on the desk, and closed my eyes taking a short nap.

I felt somebody tapping my shoulder
I paused my music and opened my eyes.

"Cant you see Im-" I paused realizing it was that nigga from earlier, I wiped my mouth sitting up.

"I don't appreciate that stank-ass attitude you had earlier" He said looking me up and down.

"I don't appreciate yo ugly ass waking me up either but you don't hear me complaining" I said mugging him.

"Shawty you out yo body Imma get rid of the attitude you got I promise you that" he said smirking as he took a seat on the left of Me.

"Bite me" I said Turning my head flipping him off

Im not gon lie he was fine aab , he had a grill, face tats , and He was tall he was a whole ass meal but Im not interested.

"I see you still being a Lil hoe out here huh?"

I knew that annoying ass voice from anywhere. It was Jasmine clown-ass. This bitch just don't know when to quit does she.

Lil hoe?" I Sat up as I turned around with the quickness and crossed my legs putting my hand On my knees while Facing Jasmine.

"Bitch please, you mad cause Yo nigga wanted me instead of you? Get over yourself that shit is old and so is them ugly ass braids you got in yo head take em out and try to make yourself look decent fa once"  I said loud and clear for her and her little followers to hear

The whole class bussed out laughing I was hearing shit like
"noooo huh"
"damn she really baked her shit"
"I mean datt"

Jasmine stood up out the chair coming towards me. I stood up too out of defense "Bitch what? you standing up like you gon do somethin. want yo ass whooped again? You ready for round two?"

"Girl you can claim you whooped my ass but I know what really went down. You gon end up like yo crackhead ass momma, In the hospital" she said acting like she clapped back or sum

That triggered me.

Out of Anger I punched her clean  in her nose then I spat on her. Her shit started leaking madd hard. "STUPID ASS HOE SAY SOMETHING BOUT MY MOMMA  AGAIN IF YOU WANT TO NEXT TIME ITS GON BE A GUN TO YO FACE INSTEAD OF A FIST " I yelled at her. She started Wiping my spit off her cheek as she said "Let me catch you outside of school imma get my revenge" she yelled holding her nose.

He pulled me away from her and Out of class, basically dragging me
"First day and you already fightin hoes? Bitches be wanting attention dont be feedin into it ma" he said as he moved my hair out of my face putting it behind me as I leaned against the wall.

"But that was harsh.. what she said about yo mama wasn't cool at all son"  He said with sorrow in his voice .

Oh fuck. I feel tears starting to form. Don't tell me Im finna start crying in this hoe.

"its whateva.. Im bout to go. Im not tryna stay here any longer" I said as my voice cracked a little.

"Ian eva catch yo name. What is it?" I asked Him trying to blink away the tears that started to come.