Really?

Lily's*POV*

  WOW! "Watch it I'm driving here!" God! Talk about stupid.

  Soon I will find out what ruined my life shall we fast forward or rewind I think rewind...

                ~ 2 WEEKS AGO~

"That's one cappachino with fat free milk, one black coffee, a carmel latte, frappichino, and The Bowl of Bacon, am I correct?" I asked the four guys I was serving. before you get curious I work at Starbucks. "Yea um thanks." The blonde one with the lip ring said smiling at me and raised up five fingers. I nodded and walked off. You probably don't know whats going on do you? Well um I'm dating Luke Hemmings, yes as in the Luke Hemmings, from the band called Five Seconds Of Summer. Yeah people would think its a big deal but it's not...

 Luke's*POV*

I smiled at Lily then raised up five fingers to show her to meet me at five at my place, all the guys would be gone my then, she nodded and walked away. a little while later all of us finished our food, since it was thursday I had to pay, yea we have days don't laugh. Okay it's pretty wierd but so what. I walked up to the counter where Lily was turned around. "No I can't come sorry I have practice today." She said, probably making up some excuse to why she can't go Haniah's house or something. She turned around and when she did she was right up next to my face. "A little close there aren't we Lily?" I asked her playfully. "Maybe now be quiet." She said. The guys looked at us, they've been pretty suspicious latley. I looked at Lily and poked her. "Stop." She said. "Stop what?" I asked. "Don't act dumb I know you were looking at that girl over there." She said plainly. "I was not! I said madly. "Whatever I'm not going to have a boyfriend that looks at other girls." She started. "We are done!" She yelled that last part.... Oh woah.