Caregiver (Part 1)

The art is by SEGAmastergirl, I personally added the little watermark, because I found it off twitter, but she also has deviant art and other social media and she draws a lot of bnha characters as cats and other animals, so you guys should check her out. (Will remove if asked.)

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

They haven't really progressed much since graduating from UA, they got a bit close when they had to train for their hero license together, both acknowledging and knowing about each other's struggles, but never talking about them to each other.

Now they are both 26, working in different hero agencies, with Bakugou working hard to make his own since he doesn't like working under someone.

(Also, Todoroki is gay in this.)

Scenario :

Bakugou went out to buy groceries. (Hungry boy.)

~Todoroki Shouto x Bakugou Katsuki~

>Bakugou PoV<

Being busy with hero work, I had no time to go buy groceries, but now that I am out of anything that could become some sort of meal, I came to stock up before I starve.

Seeing as I just came back from a mission, it is midnight, so it took me a while to find one that was open, but I was finally able to find one a few blocks down from my house.

As I was about to grab a cart, someone bumped into me, "Hey watch where you're-"

Their eyes widened - they looked almost cat-like - notably surprised, releasing pink fog right around her, which I accidentally breathed in as she fell on top of me.

"Shit-" I said before the world suddenly did a 180.

"Oh my god- I'm so sorry- let me go get you a box-"

She dashed inside the store, and I was still slightly dizzy, but I eventually regained consciousness.

I tried getting up, I was still laying on the floor- but eventually, I realized, I was already standing up, I just became really small.

"What the fuck just happened to me- Where the fuck did that girl go- Change me back asshole!

>Todoroki PoV<

Every now and then, I take walks around where I live to get a breath of fresh air, usually at night since everyone recognizes me because of my appearance, and today was no different.

"Meow... meow meow meow- meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow!"

I couldn't help but chuckle at how cute the cat looked, even if it was distressed, it seemed to remind me of someone.

"What's wrong kitty?" I said, not expecting an answer as I knelt down to pet it.

"Meow!" it said, before its eyes went wide, suddenly trying to climb onto my lap.

"You lonely little guy?" I pet him, he enjoyed it at first, but then shook me off, trying to act aloof- very cute.

I looked around, there was only a pile of clothes near him, "Did someone leave you here?"

The little guy kept meowing, so I picked him up, deciding to wait to see if anyone left him there while they were in the grocery store.

"Oh-" A girl said carrying a box and some cat supplies, very surprised when she looked at me, probably recognizing me.

"Is this your cat?"

"Oh, um, no, it's a stray? I was going to take care of him," she said, interrupted by a loud hiss from the cat, clearly not liking her, "You should take care of it- I bought some supplies- use them."