What the Fruk

"What.. The.. Fruk.." Was all that came out of my mouth. Whether I ship it or not isn't important, it's all I could say.

"WHAT THE FRUK!!!!??" I repeat, with literaly nothing better to think of. I mean really, is this reality? I glance over to the twins beside me. Dipper had the exact expression as me, which is shock with a slight pinch of fear. Mable, on the other hand-

"OH MY GOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHH!" She squeals with pure excitement.

"Flipa, dip, dip" Oh my gosh is right. With a backwards hat, shades, colorful cloths and that stupid, idiotic smile. Its him, oh gosh its freaking him. The one, the annoying, the most likely to get punched in the face reaaaalllly soon:

"Dippy Fresh here." It speeks... Make it stop.

"Oh my GOSH! Dipper look!" Mable points. Dipper sighs, already drained by the sight of the creature. I can hear him taking physic damage as he speeks.

"Yes, I see him. Why is he here?!" The male twin gestures to his mirror image. You know, that's a really good question. Why the ever lovin' fricker-frick-frack is flippin Dippy Fresh here?!? Mentioned boy only shrugs.

"I don't know. I just sorta. Pop! Into existance." He gives us the finger guns. Ok, I'm done, I'm sick of him already! End it! End this FanFic right now! I'm not dealing with this! I look at Dippy Fresh. I glare intensely at him wile he stares  at me. He kinda looks dazed, like he's in a trance. He gives a flirty smile and winks. UHHHHHHGGGGG!!! I look over to the real Dipper. The one who understands my pain. Mable skip her way to her quote-on-quote 'brother' and gives him a hug. "Can we keep him?" She begs, sending puppy eyes at her actual twin.

"We can't. We have no where to put it. Besides, both our rooms are full and you'd kick him out every time Candy and Grenda come over. I'm not dealing with it." Dipper makes the excuse. Mable looks at me- Oh no- Oh nonono! She gives me those eyes. I can't- I must- No- Mable please!

"He can stay with me." I let out a sigh of defeat. I simply can't win with those poor, sad, puppy eyes. Mable cheers happily. Dippy simply laughs and messes with the girl's brown hair. She giggles in responce, letting go of him.

"It sleeps on the couch." I say as I begin to walk to the shack. The others follow close behind. Mable and Dippy Fresh automatically begin talking. I look to Dipper who looks to me. We both sigh, knowing how the other feels. I hope this ends soon...