Just as Ophelia was about to leave, Cami spoke up, "Ophelia?" She called out, causing Ophelia to turn to her, "Could you call Davina? To tell her what happened?"

Ophelia smiled sadly, nodding her head, "Sure thing." She responded before exiting the room.

Once making it down the stairs and to the courtyard, Ophelia dialed Davina's number, "I'm in the middle of something." Davina complained, almost immediately after answering the phone call.

Ophelia sighed, a sad look on her face as she began to tell the girl the news, "Davina, we have a situation," She informed her quietly, "Lucien went after Cami, now she managed to get away but he bit her."

"What? Is she-" Davina asked in concern, but Ophelia was quick to cut her off.

"No, no, no, she's still alive. Don't worry," Ophelia assured her in a calm tone, "Klaus is with her at the Compound. I'm there now. Do you want me to leave to come get you?"

"No, it's fine," Davina responded, "But I think I have a plan to help Cami. Do you want to join?"

"Since it involves you, I know for sure it's going to going dangerous," Ophelia commented, a small smile on her face, "Count me in."

______

At Rousseau's, loud dance music was playing in the crowded area, with a large group of partygoers dancing and drinking. A vampire was biting the neck of an unknown human before Lucien jumped on top of the bar and held out a bottle of alcohol, "Ah! Ladies and gentlemen make some noise!" He announced loudly, the crowded cheering and applauding for Lucien as they raised their bottles, "Come on, let the Mikaelson's hear you!"

Hearing his words, the crowd cheered once more, "Even now, they hide in their dreadful, outdated fortress while we celebrate the liberation of New Orleans!" He shouted out loudly, "Klaus' tenure is at an end. I expect he will arrive soon enough, seeking his retribution. And when he does, the real party can begin!"

As the crowd cheered and celebrated along with him, Lucien knelt down on the bar top and sunk his fangs into a random woman's neck.

Unbeknown to him, during his speech, Ophelia and Davina entered the bar. Davina walked through the crowd alongside Ophelia while holding a small vial and began to draw a line with the contents around the entrance's.

Once doing so, she turned to Ophelia, who had given her the instructions of placing the contents in a line around the entrance.

Ophelia smirked, standing behind the crowded in silence for a moment before finally announcing Davina's and her own arrival.

Ophelia held out her right arm, which stopped the music and all of the party-goers suddenly stopped and looked towards her and Davina, "You know, it's impolite to stare. Maybe you should take a few moments to think about finally learning some manners," Ophelia spoke up in a mocking tone and with the snap of her fingers, everyone in the crowd inside the bar collapsed to the floor, unconscious.

All except for Lucien, however, who stood up on the bar top, smiling down at Ophelia and Davina, "Well! What have we here? Davina Claire and the legendary Ophelia Rose." He enthusiastically announced.

Lucien decided to make a show of jumping from the bar and circles around with a smug grin on his face, motioning around the room, "Tossing about sleeping spells. Rather clever, if somewhat of a buzzkill," He paused, turning to look directly at Ophelia, "Oh, speaking of killing."

He growled and immediately began to charge towards the woman, his fangs bared. However, before he could even make it to her, Ophelia easily defended the girl by holding out her arm and knocking him towards the floor.