1

Rylands POV

It was Monday morning and I was dreading it already, I got out of bed and walked the cold wooden floor boards, to the bathroom making my feet freeze. I looked into the mirror, I had a cut on my lip from yesterday when I fell, "uhhh I look a mess" I said out loud. I was thinking about what I had today until I heard my sister Morgan screaming for me to get out cause she needed to get changed. I quickly shoved some light blue Jeans on and a black jumper which said "bitch" on the right. I combed my hands through my hair making myself look half decent.

As I left the bathroom Morgan ran passed me to get in, I sighed, I love Morgan so much but she can be really annoying. I walked down the stairs to my mom making the breakfast, "smells good, thanks for making it" I said, she thanked me while placing the plates out and putting the bacon and toast on them.I quickly eat my breakfast.

I ran out to the bus, I climbed up the steps holding on to the banister. I thanked the driver and went to my usual seat where I was met with joey. "Hey, Ryland did you study for the test we have today I stayed up all night, until I finally got it" joey bursted out with excitement. "Joey I studied ages ago and I'm really confident, this is gonna be easy." I said with relief that I knew how to do the math test.

As the bus got to the next stop me and joey were chatting about the car movie thing that was on in a couple of months. It was basically where you park your car and watch some old movies. "yeah but both of us don't have a car, and it's ment to be for couples mostly" I complained.
" I could ask Daniel, he learned how to drive" joey squealed like a thirteen year old girl.

We climbed of the bus and got into the entrance of the school. We waited in the hall. Until Daniel came over to chat to joey. "Hey joey, I was wondering if you wanted to join the musical. You see we're running low on techs and background actors." "I would love to, and Ryland would love it too, we will" before I could say anything else the bell rang and we were going to different classes.

I was in history and joey was in French. Great I'm in the worst class ever the only person who I even talk to is this girl called Eva, she's quiet and only talks to me when we're aloud to. Then there's Garrett, drew, Lisa, gabby, Trisha and to save the worst till last shane. They all walked in together laughing and making rude remarks about other people in our year. Garrett and drew laughing, trish and gabby talking about boys. Then Shane with his arm around Lisa laughing while his hair is blown by the wind. It was like a teen movie literally. They all went to there seats and Shane and Lisa were right behind me and Eva.

Shane kept quiet for a bit of the time in class until the teacher caught him on his phone and that's when all hell broke loose. He was told to leave, so instead of standing outside shand grabs his bags and runs out class. The teacher makes a call to I'm guessing the head teacher, then returns back to teaching.

Shane's POV

I ran out the class I was texting this guy in another school, so he could lend me some weed. I got to the place where I was ment to meet him and he came 10 minuets later and i gave him the money but before he left we had done the same routine as usual he would get on his knees and suck me off. Then turn around and I would fuck him, I know it sounds bad but it's cause I don't always have the right amount of money and it's an extra and plus I don't hate it. Lisa would go nuts but I got to get through life.