Chapter 2: First Day

Emilys POV: Welp, it's my first day at my new school and I'm extremely excited!! Haha no I'm not. It's my first time being in Freeridge since my mom died. Ever since, we've been living in Detroit. I should start getting ready.

Emily puts on a pair of black jeans, a white hoodie, and a pair of slides.

Emily's POV: I don't need makeup right? I mean, who am I trying to impress right? Not boys obviously. Ok fine. I'll put on some makeup.

Emily put on some light makeup and straightened her hair.

Emily's POV: Ok. Time to go. Let's hope I don't have a mental breakdown on the way.
*Emily gets to school*

Emily's POV: I walked into school to see a group of kids standing next to the principals office. There was 3 boys and 1 girl. Then one of them went up to me.

"Hi I'm Ruby! This is Jamal, Monse and Caesar."

Emily's POV: This Ruby guy, yeah he was pretty cute. He was.... short and small. He had black hair and brown eyes. Ok I will not fall for another guy just for his looks! Not after what happened with Brandon. I needed to get to class.

"Um, hi. I'm Emily."
"The principal told me to give you a tour of the school. You in?"

Emily's POV: Oh man. He wants to give me a tour, damn it! I don't know about this. I should just get to class.
"Sure."