Ch 2 - Revelation

You heard the door shut from the foyer and footsteps leading in your direction. You already knew who it was and just continued stirring the now bubbling pot of food.

Strong arms wrapped around your waist and your back was pulled against Katsuki's chest. You felt his chin rest on your shoulder as he sighed.

You cocked your head to the side and grinned.

"Gross, if your gonna do that you should shower first, your getting your sweat on me!" You said jokingly.

"Fuck you" he grumbled, eyebrows furrowing.

He abruptly pulled you back, causing the wooden spoon in your hand to clatter against the stove and you to squeal as he rubbed his face against yours.

"There, now all my sweat's on you." He said.

"Your so mean," You giggled, "Go shower or no food."

"Fine, but you should join me."

"Go!" You shoved his shoulder, slightly blushing.

You watched him go down the hall towards your shared room, most likely to do what you had demanded.

"Oh shit wait-"

"The fuck?" You heard the blondes confused exclamation from where you were and already knew what he had discovered.

A few footsteps later and you were looking at him, his brow quirked questioningly.

"This isn't some kind of dumbass joke, is it?" He asked quietly, expression softening.

You laughed slightly, "You know I wouldn't joke about that, of course it's not official, I still need to get the true-true answer from the doctor but-"

He was in front of you in a heartbeat, warm, calloused, hands brushing against your cheeks, pulling your face closer, allowing your soft lips to meet.

The kiss was short but sweet and ended a lot faster than you wanted. His hands then trailed down your face to your neck, then your sides.

You allowed yourself to be pulled into a soft but firm hug, your own arms wrapping around his neck. You felt him breathing into your hair and so you buried your nose into the base of his neck.

"Does anyone else know?"

"Momo, I wanted to tell you in person."

"The fucking ponytail?"

You laughed again, "Yes the ponytail."

It was comfortable silence after with just you wrapped in his warm embrace. Of course, the smartass just had to break the calm.

"I thought you didn't want to get my sweat on you?"

"Shut the fuck up! Sweat is sweat even if it smells nice!" You stated.