Chapter 1- Meet The West Family

It's funny really.
All I've been through this past year and now we've suddenly moved.
What's my conclusion you ask? Well my conclusion is that guilt has finally crept up on them.The longing for a fresh start. The sadness of wanting to move on and leave you behind. But not wanting to admit it. Don't get me wrong a fresh start would be amazing. But I just can't fathom living my life smiling, sat in luxury and slowly forgetting you. The pain still being there means you were real. And I don't want to forget that pain.

But never mind that for now. I guess I should introduce myself as your probably a tad bit confused right now. My name is Rosalie West. Originally from Grove Oxfordshire. I'm 21 years old and live my family.

My family consist of my father Raymond West. Aged 49, he's the best father I could ever ask for. Handsome, charming, funny, kind hearted and many more amazing assets my father. He's such an admirable man. He owns his own Law Firm and has done from the age of 22. He literally built it up from nothing once he left college.  But I can see why he became so successful so quickly. You should honestly see that man in action. When he steps into the court room it's as if the god of all lawyers have entered. He even makes the judges shit their pants.  I swear that man is damn right ruthless and terrifying when he wants to be. Put this way I'm very glad that in my fathers eyes I can do no wrong. He calls me his little baby-girl. I'm the apple of my fathers eyes. Which honestly comes to my advantage when it comes to my mother.

Ahhh, my mother. Diana West, aged 46. She's beautiful looks younger beyond her years. She's bold, she's stern but most importantly she's smothered in confidence and she has no problem showing it. Whether it be her sense in fashion or just her attitude in general. You can see it within a mile of catching a glimpse of her. She also a successful lawyer and runs the firm with my father. They've been together since college. Don't get me wrong my mum can be an amazing woman, but trust me when I say she can be a right stuck up cow at times. Yeah as you can tell, me and my mother don't exactly have the best relationship anymore. We can't say more then 3 words to each other before world war 3 commences. Anyway moving on to next delightful person in this crazy house hold.

The life and entertainment of the place my little sister Ronnie West. Ronnie she's such a gorgeous girl. Beautiful long raven locks, she inherited her dark hair colour from my father lucky thing. Bright rosey red checks, beautiful angelic smile with white pearly teeth. She's the definition of a model in the making. She's smart, she's funny. She has the type of laugh that brightens up the whole room. She's hilarious she certainly cheers me up when I'm having a bad day. Don't get me wrong we're complete opposites of the spectrum when it comes to our personalities but I wouldn't change my little sister for anything. And I'd do absolutely anything for my sister without question. I'd do it.

Now lastly but certainly not least. The last member that completes our little family. My little brother Devlin. Who in fact is Ronnie's Twin. Yes I have twin siblings and no it's not as awful as every other person describes it. I absolutely love my siblings. How can I describe Devlin you may ask? Well he's quite a shy person. Always putting himself down. He's a book worm bless him, always has his face fixed into a book. He's such a handsome boy again he was the lucky one to gain dads beautiful raven hair. But I wish he'd give himself more credit and gain a bit more confidence. Hopefully one day he'll come out of his shell and blossom into the confident young man I know he is deep down. I know for fact whichever girl ends up with him will be showered like a queen with love and affection. He's a true gentleman just like my father. But for now I'll be here like I am already catching him when he falls. And trying to give him small boosts of confidence and compliments to keep him going.