Catching the Ghost

"Something touched me and Adam," said John. Whatever touched John and Adam hovered over to Stephen. Stephen saw it and attempted to capture it by using his powers from the eye of agamotto. He failed, but Adam came in and spit at it. The spit turned into a ghost cage flying towards the ghost, but it dodged the cage and started flinging things at them. Sherlock and John found a sheet as the ghost was throwing stuff and threw the sheet on it and enclosed the sheet to somehow keep it in place.

Adam quickly ran over to Stephen and told him to combine his powers with the magic spit. Right when they were getting ready to hit it with their combined power, the ghost flew straight through the sheet and over to the other side of the main hall. All four of them ran over. Adam and Stephen then combined their powers, but it failed due to the ghost absorbing the energy that was shot at it. Sherlock started to find different ways to catch the ghost, but each one they tried had failed.

Sherlock then told the others to combine all of the power they had. John and Sherlock got the plasma blasters that they brought and they combined the power of the blasters with the power of Adam's spit and the power of the eye of agamotto. The ghost got stuck in the cage. The ghost then got sucked into the ghost trap that John grabbed from his backpack. After successfully capturing the ghost, It was already dawn.

Sherlock, John, and Adam went back to town with Stephen. There's a mystical feel to the place because they saw that whole town looked new. All the people they saw with the ragged clothes all had fresh clothes on and they were happy. Vera came out of the inn and ran over to John and hugged him. John was starting to zone out a little since he liked Vera a lot.

"Thank goodness that ghost is gone," said Vera, "with that ghost around, everyone didn't dare go to the castle out of cowardness and fear." After saying this and thanking them, Sherlock talked to Vera alone and he told her that they wouldn't have gotten rid of the ghost without John and Stephen. Later that night, John asked Vera out so they ate dinner and they started dating after. When the three of them went home, with Vera and Doctor Strange, Sherlock and Adam still solve cases with John and now with Vera and Doctor Strange. Doctor Strange would occasionally leave to deal with interdimensional monsters and Vera would sometimes go back to Paw Bridge to see her family.