a.

the sun slowly showing up itself, to wake up the whole world who fell for the moon's potion, but she was not one of them. she didn't fell for it, instead spent the whole night watching drama, or to be exact, kdrama. sometimes tears roll down her cheek, sometimes she laugh like she never did before, sometimes her couch pillow sacrificed itself to let her punch it.

the routine started when she graduated from high school, and was waiting for a letter of application for the university. a week after, she asked her father if he let her to search for a part-time job, at least she had side income for her to spend it the way she want, but the man said no. he didn't want his precious daughter to tire herself, she didn't refuse and listen to her father.

-

"you didn't sleep again last night?" her father walked slowly towards the couch and sit beside her. she grinned and left a peck on his father's cheek, looking for a box of milk in the ref. "the drama was great tho but i didn't understand the end of the drama,"

"if then, you need to watch it back and understand it, unless the drama planned for the season 2," her father said as he seated himself on the kitchen counter.

"they haven't announce it out for the next season yet but i think they will make it if i refer back to the ending," her hand move faster, to cook breakfast for both her father and brother who was sleeping soundly in his room.

"oh my god, your brother's snores are no joke," her father chuckled loudly as soon as he heard noises from his tightly closed door.

her brother is an idol from a group called BTS. she was 18 years old when her brother started to gained attention all around the world, with their songs, appearence, their powerful teamwork. being a sister to a famous brother isn't the same thing as what people had imagine. her brother protected their private life until no one know that she is his sister, but she was glad for that, at least people sincerely talk to her.

"kim namjoon! 10 minutes before dad leave to work!" she banged the door, the way she always did when they were both still in school. it will work because of the annoying banging sound, she can't even bear with.

"let him sleep, he will wake up when he is hungry," her father said. she knew that her brother might be too tired, but it has been a really long time since the last day he watched his father leave for work and she didnt like them to grow apart.

her father took off his blazer from the coat and she help him to wear it. "you are so loud! i hate you!" namjoon sulking, messing with his hair and tried to open his small eyes. he went to the sink right after and brush his teeth.

"wakey wakey dearest brother,"

"shut the fuck up!" she laugh out loud as soon as her brother cussed, but laugh even more when her father told him to not use bad words in front of him. "she started it first," with tootbrush still in his mouth, he pouted. looking at his two beautiful children, a proud smile came across his mouth.

"im going kids, dont argue over small things, namjoon, take a good care of your sister and dahee, make sure your brother get what he wants, i love you both," he kissed her cheeks and hug them before he went out. both of them waved at their father and walk back in after the car disappear from their view.

"im going out later," namjoon said walking back to the counter to finish his breakfast. "drop me by the han river," namjoon stop eating, knowing that his sister always spent her time there when she feel sad or left out. "you okay?" he asked worried.

"im good namjoon, no worries. i will call you to pick me up later okay?"

dahee reassured her brother and told him to finish his food. namjoon said nothing and listen to her, even though his mind started to crumble up with thoughts. he stole a glance at her sister but she look too relax and calm, he cant read her mind.

-

"dont talk to people you dont know, if something happen call me straight away okay?"

namjoon half-closed face finally drove away from her view. a weak smile creeps up as she walks near the river. dahee look around to make sure no one was looking at her and when she confirmed that, tears started to fell non-stop from her eyes. she tried so hard to not sobs but she cant. the sadness she felt really just burst out from her heart, at least she didnt keep it inside.

"meow,"

dahee slowly looked up, with soft sobs still remaining and her jeans got wet due to too much tears. an orange cat suddenly brush herself between dahee's legs. she stopped crying, weirdly looking at the cat as her blurry view travel around, looking for the owner of the cat. but she saw no one, the cat stay still, looking at her in the eyes, as if she understood what dahee went through.

"you okay?"

a manly cute voice boomed in her ears, but she cant look up. dahee knows it was a guy's voice and she cant help but cry, the question he asked makes her feel that there's someone who she can lean on instead of crying alone, beside the river, it was pathetic and helpless for her.

"i hope youre okay, fluffy lets go," he said as he took the cat in his embrace and walk away. dahee slightly raised her head to look at the owner of the voice, and fluffy. she can feel a hand was on her head, she was about to look back but a snapback close her view. by the smell, dahee knows it was him, fluffy's owner. he put the snapback on dahee's head and skillfully tuck her hair on the ear.

"you owe me this okay? the next time we meet, you need to bring my snapback, but for now, let it all out, people will not notice you cry with this, just dont let your cute sobs out, or else people did,"

he chuckled and walk away, this time he really did. dahee can clearly hear his footsteps walk away from her, somehow she wanted to stop him, ask him if they know each other, but she just cant. she is emotionally unstable yet. she might burst out crying in front of him and that is even more embarassing.

dahee thanked him in her heart, tears still at the verge of her eyes, but too curious to know who was that guy. she take off the grey snapback, and turn it around, wipe her tears for a better view of it.

"DNLCH"

was all written.