Chapter 2

Izuku's POV

The next day I woke up and my mom had brought me some clothes to wear since I was still in the hospital gown. I changes into a pair a jeans, a loose white shirt, and a green jacket to cover my boobs, but it didn't really work. My jeans were too loose on my since I had a smaller waist now but there was nothing I could do about it.

My mom checked me out of the hospital and we headed to the mall. Once we got there my mom immediately dragged me into some stores and we started looking through clothes. I was looking at some near the entrance of the store when I saw Momo, Mina, Tsu, and Ochako walk into the store. 

I quickly panicked and pulled my hood over my head and ran back to my mom. She looked confused for a second but when she saw them she understood and kept looking through clothes. After a minute or two my mom pulled me over to the dressing rooms and handed me a pile of clothes to try on. Unfortunately she also wanted me to come out and model them for her.

I tried on a couple outfits and showed her but after about my 3rd outfit...

"Midoriya?" I froze.

I quickly turned to where the voice came from and I saw Momo and Mina standing there looking at me. My face became flustered and I ran back into the dressing room and locked the door. I heard talking going on from outside but I couldn't understand what they were saying. About a minute or two later I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Midoriya? Please come out. Your mom explained to us what happened and just know we don't hate you." I heard Momo's voice and next Mina spoke.

"Yeah! We're still your friends and we would never abandon you!"

I slowly started to open the door.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes!" They both said.

I opened the door the rest of the way and hugged them and they hugged me back quickly. Just then I saw Tsu and Ochako walk into the dressing room with some clothes in their hand when they saw me and the other two. 

We explained to them what happened and they reacted the same way Momo and Mina did. They decided to help me pick out some clothes and they picked some that I would feel comfortable in since I'm still not used to being a girl.

My mom went home and left me with the rest of them which I was okay with. When we walked out of that store I looked off in the distance and saw the rest of the class at the food court.

Oh no....