PE Class

*Time skip to PE*

Y/n was changing in the locker rooms when all of a sudden he couldn't find his sweater. He searched through his bag but it wasn't there. He must've left it at his door. Y/n facepalmed and groaned in annoyance, 'It's the first day and I forgot my jacket. Way to go me'. Two other students noticed his dismay and walked over to him.

"What's got you down kid?" Reiner asked. Bertl who was standing next to him gave him a questioning stare. "I left my gym sweater at my dorm," Y/n explained burying his face in his hands. Bertl shrugged and took his sweater off,
"Okay, then we'll play without ours. Right Reiner?" Reiner nodded and stuck his sweater into his locker, "Cool with me. See you out there Y/n."

Y/n sighed and looked at himself in the mirror. He definitely wasn't as fit as Reiner and Bertl. His arms were skinny and he had stubby-good-for-nothing-but-walking legs. He wasn't athletic or smart so he considered himself a gamer. Not the nerdy type but the type who spends their days on Fortnite and Pubgy.

Just as Y/n was about to walk out, he was approached by the little blond from earlier that day. "Hey you're Y/n right?" Armin asked politely. Y/n blushed and nodded, trying his best to cover his crappy body. Armin didn't seem to mind though. He slowly took off his jacket and handed it to Y/n, "Here, I saw that you couldn't find your jacket so you can have mine. I wasn't planning on wearing it anyways considering the weather."

Y/n was shocked. No, he was petrified. No one besides Reiner and Bertl have been so supportive and kind to him before. This kid was truly a saint.

"I-I really can't accept! I'm fine, trust me!" Y/n said stumbling over his words. Armin shook his head and held out the jacket to Y/n, "Really, it's fine. I have a tank-top on anyways."

It was true. He was wearing a white tank-top and blue shorts like everyone else. He had on white cleats that matched his shirt and he had his shoulder-length hair tied up in a pony tail with loose strands framing his face. Y/n slightly blushed looking at Armin's body and how his feminine curves rounded just like the shorts and how his calves were much more built — but still skinny — unlike his. His arm muscles were visible and he was slightly toned on the parts Y/n could see. He wondered what he would look without his clot- NO NO JUST, NO! 'Keep your gay thoughts in your head Y/n.'

Y/n sighed and thought there was no way of getting of this one. He grabbed the sweater from Armin and thanked him. Not to Y/n's surprise, it fit him perfectly. Armin was only 5'4 which was pretty close to Y/n and neither one of them was the buff type either.

They both walked out together and saw their PE coach, Sadies. He ordered everyone towards him like a military commander. "Alright maggots here's what we're doing today. Soccer. Everyone get into groups of 7 and hurry onto the fields."

Y/n's didn't bother to rush and waited for his team to come to him. After a couple of lonely seconds, a group of people came over to him.

It consisted of Armin, Eren, Mikasa, Ymir, Christa, and Sasha. "Hey, we need one more player. You up for it kid?" Ymir asked as she hugged onto Christa protectively. Y/n didn't really have a choice considering they were the only team left and he was the only person left alone. "S-Sure, I'll join" he said stumbling on his words.

They all jogged to the field and saw their opponents. There was Reiner, Bertolt, Annie, Connie, Jean, and Mina. Everyone shivered when they saw Annie and Mikasa because those two were the most athletic.

Christa went up to Y/n and whispered to him
"If you get the ball, give it to either Armin or Mikasa. Their the best at soccer on this team. Well, Mikasa is good at everything." Y/n nodded and waited for the game to begin. Mikasa and Annie were kicking off first. Oh no.

(Timeskip to later in the game cuz I lazzzyyyy.
Annie:2 Mikasa:2)

It was tied and even though this was a school that game that didn't really matter, it seemed like they were at the championships considering how hard Sadies was pressuring them.

Armin had the ball and quickly kicked it to Mikasa who was on the other side of the field.
She ran quickly dodging every person she came across. Soon she came to the goaltender, Annie. Mikasa began to charge at her with the ball until she saw Armin at the corner of her eye. She swiftly faked Annie out and kicked it to Armin. He ran up to the goal but instead of aiming for the corner of the goal, he shot it straight towards Annie.

Annie, who was not prepared for the attack, was hit in the stomach with the ball and her body shot back into the net. The ball rolled out of her hands and into the net as well. All of a sudden, the bell rung declaring that next period was starting soon. Mikasa's team jumped for joy and yelled "GOAAAAAAAAAAALLLL!" at the top of their lungs.

Armin walked over to Annie if she was okay and helped her up. "You good? You took quite the fall there."

She slightly nodded and walked away but what caught Armin's eye was the glare she shot at  Y/n. He slightly jumped backed and adverted his eyes from her homicidal stare.

"ALRIGHT, ENOUGH OF YOUR HANGING AROUND! HEAD TO THE SHOWERS CAUSE YOU ALL STINK!" Sadies yelled. Everyone obeyed and took their showers.

After the shower, Y/n realized he had another class with Armin, Social Studies. Oh god.

(Timeskip after class)

Armin caught up with Y/n after he sped out the room as quick as he could. "Hey Y/n. So I wanted to talk about PE." Oh no. Did he think he was bad? Was he mad? Was he not good enough? Questions swarmed his mind as he tried his best to keep his composure.

"So yeah. After the last goal, I saw the look Annie gave you and I can tell you one thing and that is to avoid her at all times. She is scary. The only reason why she glared at you was because 1. You're nice 2. That makes it hard for you to get mad and 3. Because she has a crush on me."

Y/n got the first two parts but what did the last part have to do with anything? "Uhm, so why is the crush part important exactly?" Y/n asked Armin with a dust of pink on his cheeks.

Armin giggled and stopped to face Y/n, "I know you like me Y/n. It's kind of obvious but don't worry, no one else can tell." Y/n's heart stopped and the red on his cheeks brightened,
"Huh? I-I don't know wh-what you're talking about heheh..." Armin rolled his eyes and took a piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it to Y/n, "Well if you find out, text me and maybe we can go on a mini date after school because I like you."

Armin walked away feeling accomplished leaving a beet red Y/n stuck in a trance of embarrassment.

Of course Y/n would accept the offer but if Armin thought he isn't paying attention in class now then it's not going to get any better with this on his mind for the rest of the day.

WARNING: THE NEXT PART (or the one after that not really sure) MAY OR MAY NOT TURN INTO A YAOI SMUT
(Also sorry for not posting for a while. I got lazy...)