P

Kim Seohyun's POV,

I can't believe I am fantasizing yet again about him this is so wrong, I start my every morning like this, I need to stop.

Wait, why am I hearing murmurs of people instead of my mom's loud whooping?

This vivid thought made my eyes pop wide open, rigorously cleaving and dichotomizing the water droplets that formed in between my lashes.

I am not dreaming

There stood the man of my dreams with a smirk perfectly plastered onto to his face, feasting off of the discomfiting state he successfully landed me into.

No, this can't be

"Come back to the real world Cinderella" He snapped his fingers in front of my face as I just jerked back a little.

The undertones stopped, the owners of those voices diverted all their attention on to us; anticipating my 'dream boy's' next move and formulates.

"One should first look at their standards before dreaming about such big and impossible things" he spat venom right on my pride and self respect.

"How the hell did you even dare to imagine me with such offal like you, I have never been this insulted in my life" He carried on with his scabrous speech.

"Listen closely you ugly thing if I ever find you around my locker again, inserting such riffraff into my locker, I'll make you pay for it, all of this was just a trailer for you" He threw out his warning.

He walked passed me before splitting the missive in front of my eyes and throwing the fragmented pieces on my damp face.

His expresses hit me like stones, wounding and injuring my poor heart that only knew how to love such a cruel person like him.

The hit was strong, as it successfully made my heart bleed and bled in the form of tears, finding its way through my eyes and sketching down its way through my dank cheeks onto their final destination, the gelid floor.

The mutters resumed but this time the amplitude of their fainted voices increased, making each and every put, crystal clear to my ears.

"Poor soul"

"If he happened to accept her love they would have made a perfect living example of 'Beauty and the beast'"

"How lame, she actually thought of having a chance with a handsome boy like him"

"Idiots like her deserve to be treated like this"

"He shouldn't have been this harsh"

"Oh my god she is crying now"

"Thank god I am not her, by now I would have killed myself"

Glancing at the shredded sections of my soul onto the floor made the beating organ inside my chest ache, the pain that can't be described through words; it can only be felt and believe me you don't wanna feel it.

I pursed my lips tightly together, trying my best to stop the tears from coming out any further but as a pathetic failure I am, I was failing to do so.

"Seohyun are you al-?" Eunha sympathized but I rushed out of there before she could complete her phrase,

Scampering as fast as I could to a place where I can hide myself from everyone's sight.

Rooftop became my shelter and hideout from the glares that were piercing holes into my already pierced soul.

~

"Don't cry, calm yourself down and here take some water" The young blonde haired boy politely gestured forward the water bottle along with a handkerchief to the crying mess I was right now.

Embarrassing

"Thank you Bang Chan sunbenim" I replied, through the embarrassment that was eating me from the inside.

I didn't even had the enough courage to face him and he sensed that therefore, instead of insisting me any further he just placed both of the things on to the bench, right beside me.