But in no time Professor Snape was coming towards me. Now that can't be good.

“ Miss Y/l/n, May I talk to you?”

“Y-yes Professor!”

“Mr Flint told me everything that happened and I am disappointed. Now you will be playing as a beater for the Slytherin team and you will also be the substitute seeker. If something happens to our seeker then you will be playing as the seeker.” He said in a monotone voice.

“ And you and Mr Malfoy will be serving detention tomorrow. I will tell you both your detention tomorrow too.” He said again in the same voice.

Malfoy spoke up “ But Professor I did not do anything it was her fault she punched me in the stomach and it still hurts.”

“Mr Malfoy it wasn't like you did not do anything and no more arguments.”

And with his final sentence he left.

I couldn't help but see the look on Malfoys face and start laughing. I started laughing and he just glared at me.

“What? Hasn't your mother told you to not stare at strangers?” I said while laughing.

“Shut up Mudblood!” he said through gritted teeth.

“ Still haven't learned your lesson I guess.” I said

I just got up and headed towards the Gryffindor table to Hermione.

“ Hello Hermione!” I said cheerily

“ What's up with the happy mood?”

“ Well..... Guess what?”

“What?”

“ Malfoy got detention!”

“ What about you?”

“ That's the bad part I have to bear with him.”

“I feel sorry for you.”

“Nah its fine.”

“ Wanna go look for Ron and Harry?”

“ Yeah why not”

We both exited the hall. We searched for the boys. We found Ron and then went for Harry. We found Harry running through the corridors while listening to something.

We ran after him and when we stopped it wasn't a good scene to see.
Miss Norris, Mr Filchs cat was dangling from a torch while water was everywhere on floor coming from moaning myrtles bathroom and on the wall was written “ THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS HAS BEEN OPENED ENEMIES OF THE HEIR BEWARE.”  It was a horrific scene to look at.

Uh oh we heard foot steps it was the students. Oh it's going to be bad.

As soon as everybody reached us murmurs spread through the crowds.

“ Enemies of the heir beware. It's going to be you next mudblood. Especially you two.” said Malfoy while pointing at us.

“What happened? Clear away! ” It was Filch.

“ My cat! What happened to my cat? You killed my cat! ” Mr Filch said while pointing at Harry. 

“ It wasn't him.” I said.

Soon Professors and Dumbledore came.

"What happened?” asked Dumbledore

“ He killed my cat! ” said Filch

“Now now Argus it is petrified and a normal student cannot do it and Professor Sprout has a healthy growth of the mandrakes. Till then I expect you all to take caution. Now go to your dormitories. ” said Dumbledore.

Lockhart came rushing through the corridors.

“ What happened? I was a little busy.”
He said.

“ Mr Filchs cat got petrified.” Dumbledore said.

“I know the exact counter curse to it. Only if I were there.” Lockhart said.

Students started to walk away and we four also started to walk away.

“ Except for you four.” Dumbledore said.

We turned towards them.

“ What were you doing this late Mr Potter?” Snape asked.

“ That was my doing Professor” Lockhart replied

“and what about you three.” Snape asked.

“ We were searching for Harry until” Hermione said

“ Until I said that I didn't want to eat. So we headed towards our common rooms.” Harry quickly continued

“ Innocent until proven guilty.” Said Dumbledore

And then we left for our common rooms.