chapter 1

My name is Maddy, and right now, I'm sitting in my room, fangirling over my favourite actor of all time. V. He's starred in all my favourite movies, like ghost busters and shrek. Even the bee movie! Right now, I'm watching an interview from last week where him, and his girlfriend Rika talked to MTV about future projects. He said he's playing a roll in Avengers Endgame!! I'm so happy, if V's in it, I know I'm gonna love it.

        I direct my attention back to my laptop, to see rika hanging off of V's arm. Wow! She's so lucky to have a man like V. They're such a perfect couple! They are so faithful and so in love! I wish I could date someone like V who devoted their entire being to me alone! And no one else! At all! Ever!

       As I continue to think about how perfect v is, my mom, who I still live with despite being in my 20's, calls me downstairs. As I run down the stairs, i see my childhood friend, Jumin! Our mom's were friends, so we've know each other our entire lives. He's like, a suuuuuuuuper important buisness guy or whatever,  but in his work he met V! In real life! And they still keep in touch, and even do interviews together! I can't believe my best friend is friends with V. But even though I see them in the news together, jumin still won't let me meet V :(

     Jumin tells me he's taking me out for ice cream, and I say goodbye to my mom. I hop into his super expensive car, and we speed off to get ice cream.

       We walk into the ice cream shop.  I get vanilla swirl, and jumin gets strawberry. "I wanted to talk to you." He says as we sit down with our frozen treats. He looked worried. "What's wrong Juul pod?" I ask. He looks up from his ice cream, "I have to cancel laser quest next week." I don't understand this, we had been planning this for months! "What you you mean cancel!"
"I have to go on a trip for business."
"What kind of trip?"
"Assistant kang and I need to meet up with V to make sure he has a good time at endgames opening night. He played every character, because as usual, he got casted to play everyone because he's so talented everyone else seemed like trash, so he's gonna be alone without any costars."
"Do you have to go? What about Rika?"
"She cannot make it, she's meeting with subway to become the new face of the company."
"Fine. But text me everyday and tell V I say hi."
"I always do."

-----------
Authors note: I literally cried writing this but yea here we are