-three-

Hagakure had already begun undressing by the time Ojiro started charging at her, tail at the ready to attack. Her clothes lay next to her fully invisible body. She maneuvers around him directly under his nose. He looks around attempting to find Hagakure in the grassy lands. He whips his tail around hitting her hard on her bare back. She yelps in shock and pain. A slight blush rising on Ojiro's face.

Mineta grabs at his balls chucking them to Yaoyorozu. SHe creates a shield from her chest, distracting him for a few seconds, just in time to deflect them. She goes over a multitude of strategies that could work against a quirk like Mineta's. More of the purple balls stick onto the shield weighing it down. She creates a sword deflecting some of them that way advancing closer to him.

Mina creates a long stream of acid sliding towards Iida. She shoots a long stream of acid from her palms landing a hit on his forearm. It sears the top lightly. Iida retaliates, racing behind her sending a kick to her side. She fumbles, falling face first onto the ground but not before sending another surge of acid towards him.

Jirou maneuvers her earphone jacks into the sockets on her legs sending a large sound wave towards her opponent, Kaminari. He sends a wave of electricity at the same time. Both are sent flying backward by the others attack-

A loud bang rings out, able to be heard by everyone at UA. The sky turns a dark purple as another loud flash shoots across the sky. Mr. Aizawa, unfazed lets out a disinterested sigh. Dirt lurches beneath the ground. Kaminari thrown on top of Jirou. Then the loudest bang of all sounds. All of the students drop to their knees, the sound overwhelming.

A sigh releases itself from the Earth as the sky begins to fade back to the bright blue. Todoroki slashes at the air but no ice appears. He looks down at his hands distraught. Again he tries with his uncommonly used left side, the one that produces fore, but to no avail.

"Attention class," Mr. Aizawa starts abnormally loud, "'The Switch' has just occurred."

The first to discover their newly obtained quirks is Yaoyorozu. Trying to make another sword to deflect Mineta's balls, she sends an outbreak of ice at him instead, freezing him in place. She looks to her hand then her right, making eye contact with Todoroki, "I have your quirk!" She shouts, fear coursing through her.

"Well if you have my quirk, who's do I have?" Todoroki attempts to say but is interrupted by a long frog-like tongue escaping his open mouth. It spasms uncontrollably on the floor before whipping back into his mouth. He stands there in awe. He now has Tsyu's quirk.