snapchat friends

(this is my worst imagine my later imagines are much better !)

after weeks of liking him, you had finally gained the courage to ask y/c/n for his snap. prepared for the worst, you let out a sigh of relief as he gave his snap to you willingly.

the two of you had been snapping back and forth, for almost a week now. it had started off as innocent streaks, but once he had "accidentally" sent you a wacky selfie of himself to you, the friendship between you guys blossomed. selfie after selfie and text after text, the closer you two became.

y/n: hey
y/c/n: yeah?
y/n: knock knock
y/c/n: who's there?
y/n: barbie
y/c/n: barbie who?
y/n: barbie q chicken!
y/c/n: you're going to hell for that joke

conversations were so easy between you,,, however they were all behind the comfort of your screen. the two of you endlessly struggled to talk in person, let alone look at each other.

"talk to him!" y/f/n whisper-yelled as she nudged you begrudgingly. she had to listen to you awe about him non-stop and the tension between you guys was "unbearable" as she liked to call it

"what if it's just not the same?" you argued back "what if when i talk to him we run out of things to say? or it's just awkward?"

"that's because you're making it awkward!" y/f/n answered back as the two of you sat down at your lunch table. you couldn't help but let out a huff in defeat, y/f/n was right, you were overthinking it.

as you were about to bite into your lunch, you feel a painful strike against your rib cage paired up with a deafening shriek. ready to knock the living daylights out of her, you fix your attention angrily onto her until your eyes land on to y/c/n.

the once silly, talkative, goofy, and confident boy you talked to stood before you, his gaze shyly looking at you. afar, his friends, with a large smirk plastered on their faces, eagerly watched the events unfolding before them.

"sorry about my friends" he chuckled scratching the back of his neck.

happily, you smiled saying "it's fine y/c/n" who offered you a smile. behind you, your friends excitedly watched, however could not bare the tension between you guys. for a moment, the two of

"she likes you! don't you get it dumbass? " y/f/n blurted causing you to snap your head back at her in fear of what y/c/n might think.

y/c/n smiled to himself as he brought his hand to your cheek delicately, making you turn to look at him.

"you're blushing" y/c/n pointed out jokingly.

"no shit" you laughed rolling your eyes, your cheeks still tinted with a noticeable pink.

"well guess what, i like you too. a lot. you goof" he smiled leaning his forehead to your forehead. you smiled as you slowly pushed yourself off your toes to press a kiss to his lips. behind both you guys, yours and his friends celebrated loudly, clapping and hollering.

as you pulled away, the blush on your cheeks had only deepened. "say it again" you asked him quietly loud enough for only the two of you to hear.

"i like you a lot y/n y/l/n" he told you before pressing his lips once more onto yours. as you pulled away you buried your face into his chest happily.