10.

P R O M I S E

I woke up to the smell of flowers and other sweet fragrances filled my nose. I slowly opened my eyes and seen I was In a all white room. It was something I've never seen before. I seen angels with wings walking around and I heard alot of chit chatting. I slowly got up from the ground and looked down at myself seeing I had on a long white dress. I looked at my surroundings and wanted to cry. I was so confused as to what was happening.

"Am I dead". I mumbled to myself.

"You aren't dead yet my beautiful friend". A soft voice said causing me to turn around. My eyes widened as I seen a girl who looked exactly like me.

"W-who are you". I asked still In shock.

"Oh my name Is Vassiah and I'm your good personality. You're so lucky Promise. You have a whole life down there and I have a whole life up here. This Is my place Promise. My whole life Is up here as a guardian angel. I'm the good voice Inside your head. I've been watching down at you ever since you were born. You may not know me but I'm Vassiah. I've always dreamt about meeting you for the first time and I love you Oh so much. You are my inspiration and You make me so proud."

"I want to be here with you Vassiah. I'm so tired". I cried and she pulled me In a hug.

"Promise you aren't ready to leave. You have a amazing life ahead of you. You have so many talents and the reason you have so many talents Is because I live In you. You actually want to deal with cosmetics a makeup artist, hair stylist, nail technician, and I wanted to be a fashion designer and make a online store called Fashion Nova and I also want to write songs."

"Fashion Nova. I always said If I make a store It's going to be called Fashion Nova". I laughed wiping away tears.

"Yeah that was me". She giggled. "You're just like Melly and you don't know It. Everyone has a mix personality Promise. Melvin Just has It different then others. But Promise I'm one of your Mix Personality. My name Is Vassiah and the sweet and innocent side of you. And you other Personality.... Well she's someone you'll meet later on. And look over there".

I looked over there and looked at what she was pointing at..... It was Melly.

"Melly". I yelled out and he looked at me and laughed. Walking over to me.

"Hello Promise I'm Melly's Good Mix personality Marcus. I'm the nice side, sweet side, and good side of Melly. Me and Vassiah are together thanks to you". He smiled pecking Vassiah In the lips. This was seriously some freaky weird shit.

"Ok so I have mixed personalities like melly". I asked.

"We all do. It's normal. Melly Isn't crazy like he thinks he Is. His personalty Melvin just comes out more than Marcus. But yeah". Marcus told me.

"You're so fine Marcus". I mumbled looking at him while biting my lips.

"Oh no sweet heart Marcus Is all mines".

"Ours". I corrected her. "So who's my other personality". I asked.

"She should be the one to Introduce you to her. Are you ready to meet the other Side Of Promise Bless". She asked me and I nodded my head.

"Yes I'm ready." I told her and soon my eyes shut and everything blacked out.

I woke up again and this time I wasn't in the all white room I was In a all black room and Instead Of angels with white wings It was angels with black wings. I got up from the ground and looked around waiting for the other me to pop up.

"Suprise Suprise Bitch". A cold voice said causing me to turn around. She looked just like me but she looked mean anf evil especially with all the black makeup.

"Who are you". I nervously asked.

"My name Is Tiffany and I'm the evil side of you. I was you all day long with the fight with the teacher and you going to jail but Valentina bitch ass took over when you started getting sad about your dead beat daddy".

"Wait who's Valentina". I asked.

"You'll see her soon. But umm yeah that's all the shit I gotta say to you byeee". She snapped before walking off. She was such a bitch.

"Aye". A familar deep voice said behind me. I turned around slowly and was faced to face with Melvin.

"Melvin". I asked.

"Wassup shawty. You fine as fuck I see why Melly In love with yo ass. And by the way your pussy taste so damn good. When you go make me get deep in them guts again". He smirked looking me up and down. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"I can't believe I can finally meet you Melvin. Like meet meet you". I laughed.

"Yeah whatever I'm just waiting for you to entertain another Nigga so I can murder they ass".

"Why you so damn jealous". I asked.

"Cause you mines and I don't need no Nigga messing that shit up. You putting these niggas life In my hands". He angrily said.

"I'm Melly' s girl". I told him.

"And I live In Melly Bi- Girl. I forgot I got a soft spot for yo ass." He scoffed. "You make Melvin soft as fuck". He mumbled and I started laughing.

"What's this place called anyway. Is this Hell". I asked looking around.

"Hell nah this Is our world. This where the bad people stays. We all are separated from each other worlds. There's the good world, bad world, and sad world. You met Vassiah and Tiffany now It's time for you to meet the Crybaby Valentina". He hissed snapping his fingers and I blacked out again.

I woke up again and seen I was In a all baby blue room. I got up from the ground and looked around the place seeing people was crying everywhere. I even seen a few crying while smoking weed and crying while drinking.

"Hey". A soft voice said causing me to turn around. It was a girl that looked like me and she had a Hennessey bottle In her hand while she had tears strolling down her eyes.

"You must be valentina". I said and she nodded her head.

"Wassup". A sad version Of Melly said walking up besides Valentina.

"What's your name". I asked.

"Mike". He mumbled."Melly usually don't bring me out often because Melvin has took over. Even Marcus barely comes over. Melvin be taking everything over. Sex, Love, And mainly everything and that's why people know about Melvin more then anything. Melvin Is a dangerous person.

"Wow". I chuckled before blacking out again. Instead of waking up to another personality world I woke up to something different. 

To Be Continued......