Zombies day to rise

Katsu: master they are coming, the enemy is here.

Xolen: let's watch from a distance I want to see how well these traps will work and if they can fight off our units we didn't put in the ground.

Katsu: our?...

Xolen: what was that.

Katsu: nothing master.

Knight captain: you disgraceful fiend how dare you set traps like those, using the poor bodies of these villagers as your personal play things we shall slay you.

Xolen: let's use the pit now.

Katsu: yes master.

(Many sets of arms grab hold of the knights legs and drag them into pre-dug holes)

Xolen: don't you just love those screams.

Katsu: their leader wasn't in range of his hole.

(The Knight captain slays the undead that would have eaten him and walks up to the gate of wood and heads of unusable corpses)

Xolen: you sir got lucky hahaha.

Knight: no I am perceptive necromancer.

Katsu: do not address my master in such a rude maner knight.

Knight: let me in or I'll break this filthy wall down.

Xolen: gladly...OPEN THE GATES!

(The doglike creatures run and knock the Knight to the ground and disarm him)

Xolen: *approaches the Knight pinned to the ground* how do you feel...

Knight: you have no honor *spits up at me*.

Xolen: *stomps his stomach* you disgusting human filth how dare you.

Katsu: master let's kill him now we shouldn't risk anything.

Xolen: your right hand me his sword.

*Xolen stabs the Knight threw the heart and turns him after he dies*

Katsu: master I found this horse in the stables I turned it into one of us and it's pretty fast.

Xolen: thank you Katsu ill rid this to he next village over and I'll be taking a dog with me watch over this place while I'm gone. Produce goods for humans to use and armors for our units.

Katsu: why humans...

Xolen: we will be trading and having economic relations with them. As disgusting as they are they out number us at the moment. We must grow in more ways than one. Try to turn some birds too by the way and send one to me I'll need a scout as soon as possible.

Katsu: goodbye for now master I'll do everything you've asked you can count on me

(I ride off to the next village and woah this cloak Katsu made me makes me look like a dark rider from a video game I used to play and this scythe makes me feel like death)