Chapter 8

Faith P.O.V

Yes I'm wrong for slapping Jay , at the end of the day i shouldn't have put my hands on him period. I feel bad about it , he feels bad about the child situation...were both...tied up. Right now we're just chilling at home laying in our bed , lights off , tv off on our phones. I get a text from my close friend Erick to come smoke and chill so bitch , I'm going. I get out the bed , go in the bathroom i already took a shower a few minutes ago. I put on a champion crop top , black ripped jeans , part my hair in a slicked side ponytail , hoop earrings , clear lipglossed lips , nose hoop , and jordan black and white Concords. I walked out the bathroom and walked to the dresser spraying on my VS perfume. I saw him staring at me. "Where tf you goin getting all dressed up , wearing short ass shirts?" Out. I said walking into the bathroom and running my toothbrush through water. He breathed heavily while i brushed my teeth. I got finished and went on his side of the bed. I was putting my necklace on when this nigga snatched me by my belt. Nigga wtf i pulled back. He stood up , grabbed my throat and slammed me into the wall. Imma foreal fuck you up! He pointed his finger on my head. You worthless as fuck , he spat at my face. Wtf Jay! I loosened from his grip and walked to the bathroom to get tissue. I wiped my face and walked out , he was staring at me smiling. So disrespectful.. I'm tired of this Jay i looked at the floor. Fuck you mean you tired? He stood up all close and personal at me. I backed up a little and sighed. US! I'm tired of you always disrespecting me.. I felt a tear roll down my face... He pinned me against the wall , and banged his hand loud on the wall , it made me jump and gasp.