Preveiw~

Seokjin gasped at the sight in front of him, there he was the love of his life, the man he had put all his trust in. Kissing someone else. He covered his mouth to prevent a sob from coming but it came anyway. At the same time Namjoon pushes away the stranger and turned his head only to see Seokjin standing there with tear stained cheeks and quivering lips.

"Seokjin" Namjoon began but before he could finish the male was already dashing out the door. All he could do was run, Jin wipes the tears that kept on flowing from his eyes. "Seokjin" Namjoon said grabbing Jin's arm to turn him around "I'm so-" "Namjoon please don't" Jin said refusing to look up at the male.

"Please let me explain" Namjoon begged. "Namjoon just-" he sighed "Just give me time, I trusted you and this is how you repay me!" Jin said beginning to get angry. "How could you? Why didn't you just tell me that you didn't want me" Jin's voice cracked as he started to cry again. "Seokjin" Namjoon said grabbing his chin and locking eyes with him, but Jin pushes him away and runs. Namjoon stands there feeling guilty, he knew he had to give Jin time, for now he had another problem to deal with.

Jin had been running for some time now, the tears wouldn't stop flowing, he felt something wet land on his forehead great it's raining he thought. Jin slowed down and started walking, he was in such deep thought that he didn't pay attention to the black car that came rushing his way, his eyes widened at the vehicle. It all happened in slow motion one moment the car was there and the next everything was black
.

.

.

.

.

.

Namjoon had finally got rid of that woman, he was sitting in his living room with the t.v on replaying the entire situation over and over again in his head.
I need to call him he thought, with that Namjoon grabbed his phone and called Seokjin's number. There was no answer, so he called a second time, and again there was no answer.

He's ignoring me he thought, Namjoon decided to leave it alone for now deciding to call him again later after all he did say he wanted some space. He turned his attention back to the t.v. Just then the news popped up.

There was a large accident up on Hillcrest rd. It seems as though there was a man driving while intoxicated causing multiple cars to back up into each other, 10 are dead and 4 are being sent to the hospital. The names are, Melinda Jackson age 24, Troye Howard age 31, Emilia Raegan age 55, and Kim Seokjin age-.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hai lovelies~

I hope you guys enjoyed the preview of my story, tell me if this is angsty enough for you. I want to make you guys cry *evil laugh*. Anyways please comment your thoughts on this story so far. Thank you

Author- nim out