Locked Eyes (Chapter 1)

Samantha's POV

*Alarm sounds, shows 8:00 am.*
"Oh god." I say frustrated.

I barely slept. I barely sleep these days. College is killing me. At least this semester is almost over and I am done.

I stand up, stretch and open up my black curtains from the large glass windows next to bedroom apartment, I put on my slippers and walk to the kitchen to start my morning coffee while I get ready.

I start looking for some casual clothes, and decide to go for a white formal shirt of women and some black wide-leg pants with some black stilettos not too high. I barely dress like this. I am a only sweater and sweatpants kind-of-gal. To be honest, I only bought some new formal clothes recently because my job requires it.

I go back to the kitchen once I lay the outfit in my bed but before I put it in my bed, I fix my bed quickly.

I take my phone with me and prepare my coffee with some milk, 3 spoons of sugar and once I see it is perfect, I take a couple of sips while checking my notifications, news and weather for the day. I stop using my phone and go to my balcony of my very nice apartment completely full of white. White couch, bedroom, bed, chairs and walls except the floor is tile, color porcelain and my kitchen is black. Literally all black. The refrigerator, the stove, everything. Right when you open the main door, the living room shows with a beautiful comfortable white couch and beneath it a color cream rug very soft and in front it has a glass table with some decorative in it and after my TV 45 Dimension.

Next to my TV in the right, is my 2 large windows of glass which I always open and it shows the balcony where I see the NYC streets. I live in NYC since my 3rd year of college, I moved here because I needed new environment and I have always loved it here. Next to my living room and my balcony is my kitchen which only divides it a small kitchen countertop of white marble.

Before the living is of course my door to my bedroom which has a bedroom inside and one also outside in the hallway to the left for guests and at the end, another bedroom for anyone. I also have a small library which contains books I have read and love and sometimes read again, I have read Call Me By Your Name 4 times but I also add to it new books that I buy at bookstores when I just stop by to see what's new.

I finish my coffee and go back inside after. I leave my mug in the sink and go to the bathroom to shower. I take approximately 20 minutes to shower, I love to enjoy the water running through my body and it is one of the ways for me to relax whether it is after work or starting my morning relaxed and in a cheerful mood.

After my 20 minutes, I take my towel and start drying my body while I put my feet out of the bathtub. I also brush my teeth while I shower because you waste less time.

After I put my lotion and clothes on, I check myself in the mirror and finish fixing little things in my formal shirt, which goes inside my pants and then my pants are very tight showing my small figure. I am skinny but not much, I am 5 feet, yes I am small, but I like it. I eat a lot but I also exercise 3 times a week, sometimes 4 if I am not too tired or busy.

Since my brown hair is done, I just let it down and it is very curly in the bottom and soft. I put on some cream to protect my skin in my face, some mascara, Highlight and a simple clear lip gloss. That is my natural makeup which I wear everyday mostly except if I have to attend important events.

I am heading to a small convention for one of my favorite Novels called ¨Hopeless Love¨ which has become now a brand new movie, I watched it 2 weeks ago and now I am meeting the actors, many people will be there to ask questions, many fans and media. I would say the Novel was better. The actor who portrayed Jonah was not who I pictured since it is very detailed in the book.