Chapter 1: The Road to Corinth-Part 2

I watch in amazements as the girl who I now know as y/n, is completely engulfed by the f/c latex suit. She turns towards us and rips her sling off throwing it to me.
"I don't think that's a good idea," I growl feeling oddly protective.

"I'll be fine, you two on the other hand need to hide and find some where safe. This may get ugly."

God I never thought I would find someone as stubborn as me. I nod my head in response not seeing the point in retaliation and grab onto Ziggy dragging him away from the ranger. We both duck behind my car continuing to watch the fight unfold in a safer environment.
"Hit it doc!" Y/n yells.
Eager to know what's going on I snatch up a walking talky laying beaten and abandoned thankfully still working.

"What's that?" Ziggy asks suspiciously.

"One of them must have dropped it or something, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that we can actually hear what's happening." I grunt fiddling with a dial at the top in order to hone in on the frequency creating a clearer sound.

It's difficult to really see what's happening in detail, but somehow y/n ends up in a giant car with physical attributes of a f/a.
"I'm coming guys!" She yells driving full speed into battle.

As she rushes in what seem to be rocket launchers are detonated from her zord. They explode on inpact causing the machine to go flying back, giving the other three rangers a moment to breathe.

"Y/n? What are you doing here, I gave you direct orders to-"

"You guys were struggling and you can't transform without me, so are we going to sit here and listen to you telling me how bad of a rule follower I am or are we going to show this thing who's boss?" Y/n cuts in, successfully shutting the red ranger up.

"Alright, let's do this!" The blue ranger yells in excitement. All at once they charge at the machine who's still struggling to get up and they probably would have ended the fight there if it weren't for the drones. The machines swoop in splitting the group up creating a vulnerable rift in he separation. They all begin to fend for themselves fighting off drones a couple at a time desperately trying to regroup.

"Blue clear a path for f/c!"

"Aye."
The blue ranger accelerates and rams into a group of drones successfully clearing a runway for y/n. Before I can continue to watch the fight Ziggy grabs my attention by slapping my arm in a panic.

"Look they're going to ambush f/c."

I look to where his shaky hand is pointing and my stomach drops when I notice the large blaster being assembled.

"Ugh, I hate grinders." I grunt out swiftly climbing into my car. I jump onto the leather seat and turn the key in the ignition but my car only huffs and puffs in irritation.

"Come on." I jiggle the key desperately turning it everywhich way, anything to get it to start. I take a quick glance over to the grinders and see they've successfully locked onto y/n preparing to fire.

"Come on."

"Hey ah listen, I've had enough excitement for one day, so thanks for the ride but I-I'll let myself out." Ziggy says chickening out as I continue to struggle with my car. Frustration builds up in my chest causing me to lose control and slam my fist down onto the dash board hard. The sweet sound of the engine turning on immediately follows and I laugh out with relief. Not wasting anymore time I change gears to reverse and force the gas down.

Ziggy yelps in alarm and hinds in his arm as I speed towards the giant blaster surrounded by a dozen grinders. Just before they can fire however I drift and ram full force into them sending the cannon straight up into the sky. I lean out my window to see the four vehicles settled into a straight line no longer in danger.